✔ 27

Taymor
My eyes slowly fluttered open as I lazily looked around. I don't know what woke me up but I was up nonetheless. The first thing I noticed was the warmth engulfing me. Why is it so hot in here? Then I felt the weight on me. Who in the fuck? I groaned trying pushing the heavy body off of me.

"Is something wrong?"I heard a raspy groggy voice.

"Trell?"

"Hmmm."

"Could you scoot over. You too heavy and it's hot as fuck."I dragged in a breath still trying to push him off. He finally moved giving me enough space to breathe but right after scooped me up laying me on top of him. I sighed laying my head on his chest my eyes slowly closing. That's when it hit me why I woke up. I have to pee. I lifted my head about to get up but Kentrell locked his arm around me.

"I have to pee nigga damn!"I smacked my teeth.

"Aight don' be long."he lifted his head pecking my lips. I rolled my eyes getting off him and heading to the bathroom. Why was I butt ass naked? And my legs sore as hell. I sighed doing my business then flushed and washed my hands. I'm hungry. I suddenly thought as I returned to the bed. Kentrell instantly wrapped his arm around me pulling me to him.After about five minutes I couldn't take it anymore.

"Kentrell..."I shook him slightly but he still sleep." Trell?..."he hummed nestling his face on my neck." I'm hungry."I mumbled waiting for him to respond but when he didn't I smacked the shit out of his face. He woke up with a start.

"What the hell?Nigga whatchu hit me for?"he yelled mugging me. I don't know how or why but I was suddenly tearing up.

"DON'T YELL AT ME STUPID!"I was full blown bawling my eyes out. I pushed him off me turning to look the other way. I was busy crying when I remembered he called me a nigga." So now am nigga right? Oh okay. Cool nIgGa."I sniffed wiping my tears.

"Tay-"

"Aht aht shut that shit up nIgGa."I slapped his hand away from my side.

"Baby i-"

"Don't fucking baby me fool. Leave me the fuck alone."I huffed covering myself more. I started moving around. I'm hungry as fuck. Oh my gawd!

"Taymor what is wrong with you?"I heard his voice causing me to grow irritated. I snatched the covers off me sitting up.

"What is wrong with me?"I asked shook." Nigga what is wrong with YOU."I pushed at his chest with my finger. He gave me a confused look but I was seething.

"Why are you being so hostile all of a sudden?"he raised his eyebrows. I gasped holding my chest.

"Hostile? Hostile?HOSTILE?Ho-fucking-stile? Me? Bitch please. Fuck outta my face with such bullshit."I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"I have no time for this bruh."he mumbled under his breath. Well at least that's what I thought he said. I didn't have time to clarify before I was jumping on him hitting him over and over. I was really angry. He think this shit is funny? Wait till I refill his dents with my fists.

"Fuck! Taymor what hell?"he turned us over pinnig me to the bed. I breathed in heavily still thrashing around trying to hit him." Stop it! Calm the fuck down!FUCKING STOP!"I did. I just laid still looking up at him. He looked angry. My anger quickly died down and was replaced with tears. He yelled at me again. I turned my face from him tears spilling hotly and quickly. I heard him sigh before he released my hands. I instantly covered my face.