✔ 30

Omniscient
Tay sat in bed staring at nothing in particular. He purposefully kept his mind blank. His hands roamed his belly gently the movement oddly soothing him. His breathing was slow and steady and he appreciated the silence in the room. He couldn't remember how long he was laying there but he knew it was awhile. May be a day or two.

"Hey?"the voice caught his attention and he turned facing the door.

"Hey."he cringed at how hoarse his voice was. He watched as Nick came and sat next to him on the bed. Tay scooted over giving him room. Nick got under the covers with him.

"You okay?"Nick asked softly as he pulled him closer laying him on his skinny chest.

"Hmm."Tay hummed.

"You been in this room since we arrived. You should come outside and see how pretty it is! Bitch we right next to the see!"Nick excitedly spoke. That confirmed to Tay that he wasn't imagining the waves he thought he heard.

"Nah. I feel lazy sis.shit! I sound like a frog." Tay cleared his throat but it was still dry.

"Hold up." Nick reached over to the dresser grabbing the jug of water and a glass." Here."

"Thanks."

"Turn on the tv for background noise. This silence is killing me." Nick groaned. Taymor wanted to maintain the silence but he still grabbed the remote which was conveniently within his reach on the beside table. He planned to turn it on,keep the volume down and prolly try to fall back to sleep but when Kentrell's face popped up on the screen he perked up.

"Is this shit on?is it rollin'"
He watched Kentrell frown at the camera.

"Yea nigga."

He heard someone off camera say. It sounded more like Nick.

"O-okay. So Tay baby,this is for you even though you laying next to me knocked out cuz of some good dick-"

"Nigga will you stop allat unnecessary shit!"

"Jah,drinking Stoke nut got you salty as hell."

"Bitch fuck you!"

"Aye y'all cut that shit out. Steady distracting me and shit!"

"Okay get on with it."

"As I was saying,this you mama bear. I prolly won't be around if you seeing this-nah lemme not lie. I know for a fact that I won't be around."

He gave a sad smile that left Taymor's heart aching.

"It fucking kills me but I fucked up. I chose to live the way I do and them niggas switching up on me only made things worse but it still don't change the fact that I can't be with you like I want us to be."

Taymor blinked. It was the bitter truth he was all so tired of hearing.

"It's only so long I can live on the run. That ain't the life I want for you. Yeah,it'd be easy foe me to be selfish and keep running with you by my side but I know all about the promise you made to your granpa. Daniel told me all 'bout it."