✔31

omniscient

Taymor sat by himself out in the patio looking at the beach ahead. He greatly enjoyed the low heat of the sun as it landed on his skin.

"its pretty right?"he heard behind him. Jamell sat next to him smiling at the scenery infront of them too.

"yeah.it is."

Being in this new country with new people and new surroundings was really helping him relax. The two months he'd been in this place helped him distance himself from all the stress and bad vibes back home. "But not as pretty as you." Jamell said turning to face Tay who only smiled. These two months he and Tay grew closer too. Taymor couldn't help it though. He was emotional and his hormones were all over the place. He needed solid ground he could pin his bearing on and Jamell was conveniently available.

"Nah look at me. Am 'bout fat as shit."He laughed even though it stung in the inside.

"Says who? Do you see how glowing you are? Damn I can't remember yoh ass looking this beautiful." Jamell had his way this words and it dint help that he knew Taymor like the back of his hand.

"Nigga will you stop all that flattery. You aint getting in my drawls."

"Who said I was trying to? Not that I would mind."Jamell smirked.

"Fuck you!"Tay laughed reaching for the glass of milk on his side. Since the others been all over the place exploring and wasting money, Taymor and Jamell were always left in the house together. Yes Tay did try to avoid Melly the first few weeks of them being there but he got lonely after awhile. Jamell was the only company he had most of the time when he wasn't sleeping.

"You remember you have an appointment today?"

"Yeah. You never allow me to forget."Taymor laughed still sipping on his milk.

"Its in an hour. You should get ready."

"I will.Where the others?"

"Ion know but Nick and Jah said they'll meet us there."

"Why did you decide to come along with us?"Taymor asked all of a sudden. The question had been on his mind for awhile now.

"Why?You still tryna chase me away?"Jamell teased.

"No.Its not that Melly. Just answer my question."

"Why do you think?"JAmell fired back. Taymor was silent.He knew the answer but he didnt feel comfortable admitting it just yet. His heart was still with Kentrell even though the man refused any attempt Taymor made to reach out to him."I'm still in love with you Tay. I dont got that much to live so i wonna spend my last days with you. "he spoke those words so casually that TAymor wanted to slap him for it.

"Jam-"

"Tay no. I dont wonna hear that you have feelings for Kentrell.I already know that ight.but whether you wanna hear it or not Kentrell isnt here but i am. I wonna be here for you. I need it Tay. You give me the strength to get up every morning.You really wonna take that away from me?" the pure emotion and intensity of his voice enough to shut Taymor up.

"No but-"once again Melly cut him off.

"And this cute baby bump!"without thinking Melly placed his hand on Taymor's already protruding tummy. Taymor felt his breath hitch. He felt something he couldn't explain.It was all weird to him. His heart rate seemed to slow a bit and he could hear it in his hears. Everything else seemed to melt and there was only him and Melly.

'Hey baby? It's me Melly.I love you and I can't wait for you to be born."Melly spoke soothingly rubbing circles on his stomach. Taymor felt weirdly connected to him in such a way that overwhelmed him."Aye what's wrong? Did I hurt you?"Jamell quickly retracted his hand afraid he might have gone to far this time.

"N-n-no.....I just-I-"Taymor stumbled over his words trying to make sense of what just happened but he couldn't."Can we go inside?"He suggested trying to stand up.

"Yeah of course. I didn't mean to upset you Tay."

"It's okay. I'm fine you didn't hurt me." Taymor tried to assure him but his voice sounded so distant that Jamell didn't believe him. He helped him into the house them slowly making their way towards Taymor's room.

*^*^*^*^*^*

Short asf:) i was experimenting writing on my computer...lmao took me longer than i would on my celly.excuse mistakes

anygay longer chapter real soon keep it tuned

current active reader @Axellyrim iten you