✔ 16

Taymor
The car ride to wherever this niggas were taking me was silent and pretty long but finally it came to a stop. They took me out the car and forced me to walk. I have no idea what they want or why they captured me.

"What y'all niggas want from me?"I questioned stopping my movements.

"Just walk."one of them pushed me and I ended up falling on the ground. Luckily I ain't hurt myself. The guy who captured me pushed back the one who pushed me then whispered something to him.

"I-i didn't know. I'm sorry."the guy lifted me up dusting me. I frowned confused by his actions."p-please forgive me."he pressed his hands together. I had no time to register whatever was going on because I was being pulled forward. There was nothing else ahead of us but a huge rock. One of the guys pulled a certain lever I ain't even notice till now. My mouth fell open when the rock split into two showing a whole nother world. There were niggas with green bandanas and guns moving around. I swallowed hard at the tight security in this bitch. Like how I'm I ever gonna escape this?

I was led into the huge house by passing all this buff guys who watched me like a hawk. I was then taken to a room upstairs which had a white-green theme. Soon enough I was being untied. I noticed that it was only the nigga that kidnapped me that was in this room. He had no weapon or nothing so this was my chance.

I waited for a minute before I swung on him catching him off guard. He stumbled back but didn't fall. I swung on him again but he moved out of the way. Quickly collecting myself I swung again. He caught me holding me in place. He then snatched the duck tape from my mouth before pushing me away from him. I was surprised he didn't hit me back.

I wasn't done though. I ain't finna go down without a fight. I latched forward again but I was caught by someone else my back crushing against a hard chest.

"Calm yoh lil' ass down."a deep voice whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. A familiar scent of lemon and wood hit my nose making my eyes widen.

"Kentrell?!"I snapped turning sideways to look at him. He chuckled deeply his chest vibrating against my back.

"Wossam mama bear?"he grinned down at me before letting me go. I stood transfixed as he walked over to the other nigga." Thanks Lee."He dapped him up. The guy nodded before looking at me.

"Feisty one. Crazy one too."He smirked. Kentrell looked at me over his shoulder before smirking too.

"I know."He chuckled again. The other man patted his shoulder before whispering something to him. Kentrell laughed.

"I can handle him don worry."then the guy was gone. Kentrell locked the door before turning back to look at me. He smiled showing off his dazzling smile. "Hey mama bear? You missed me?"the smile turned into a grin.

Through it all my heart was racing in my chest as tears welled up in my eyes. All I could do was stand there and look at him. Did I miss him? That was an understatement.

"I'm sorry about them arresting yah lil baby. I gotchu into my mess and I am really sorry. I really had to make sure you was aight."He tilted his head slightly looking me over." Did they hurt you? Why is you crying mamas?"he frowned concern in his voice.

I covered the distance between us attaching my body to his. I mushed my face into his chest crying my eyes out. Melting when his arms wrapped tightly around me I cried harder. I thought I would never see him again. He just held me rocking us back and forth my eyes never seeming to dry up.