I nod, "He told me."

I didn't want to go into much detail other than that. The two of us were hidden in that back corner of the venue for almost two hours, and the effects of our close proximity still hasn't worn off yet.

Kurt Cobain wasn't David Grohl. He didn't give me butterflies when he touched me or make me feel like I could take on the whole world by myself, but he did leave me breathless. Wondering when our next close encounter would be, and that was exciting.

"Krist mentioned the PA system was shit here," Shelli quickly changes the topic, "Kurt is going to pitch a fit either during or after the show."

I smirk, knowing she was right if that was the case. "The guy is such a fuckin' control freak."

"Babe!" Dave's joyful voice took my attention away from the dark-haired girl at my side, "Lucky kiss?"

It had become our pre-show ritual lately, "Hmmmm I don't know." He was shirtless, only sporting a pair of long johns and white basketball shorts. "I don't normally kiss guys who think long johns are in style."

"Come here you shithead," He chuckles before grabbing my hips to pull me in.

My hands immediately tangle themselves in his long hair as he rubs slow sensual circles into my hip bones. I groan when he nips my lower lip playfully with his teeth before pulling away, a content smile on his face. One thing's for sure, I'd never get tired of kissing this man.

"Okay love birds stop trying to eat each other! We've got a show to play!" Shelli chuckles as Krist sweeps Dave off his feet in order to pull us apart. We make a show of reaching for each other, Dave shooting me a wink before making his way behind the red drum kit on stage. "You two are disgustingly cute."

"They say love makes you crazy, and I'm sure as hell crazy about that man." I reply as Kurt plows into the first song, demanding the audiences' attention.

Just as Shelli thought, Kurt was not happy with the venues sound system. Constantly kicking the monitors at the front of the stage or hitting the speakers with the head of his guitar. A lot of their songs became more aggressive as a result, the crowd feeding off the singer's anger.

"I don't like the look of this Shell," Audience members were becoming too rowdy, some even shoving or spitting in the bouncers faces. It was obvious the five men lined up to protect Nirvana were getting fed up with the show. "I have a bad feeling."

And I was right to.

Love Buzz began, causing the audience to bounce along with the songs' slower tempo. Everything seemed to be fine until half way through when Kurt decided to stage dive into the crowd. When I saw his body fly, I could've sworn the color completely drained from my face.

It took a second for my eyes to pick his figure out of the crowded room. He seemed calm until a pleading hand reached out to a nearby bouncer, only to be smacked away. Panic set in after, and Kurt began thrashing around as the group of teens and young adults try to keep him from falling to the floor below.

Kurt reached out once again for help, but this time the bouncer took it another step farther, shoving the singer deeper into the pit of tiring fans. He obviously thought it was funny. The crowd continuing to do everything they can to hold Kurt's body up above as he struggles against the larger man.

Next thing I knew, the butt of his Fender came crashing down on the bouncer's head. Creating an opening for him to finally crawl over the barricade and back onto the small stage.

"Oh my god," Shelli's hand, like mine, flew up to her mouth to keep from screaming as the man jumps on the stage after Kurt. Grabbing the singer by the collar in order to connect his fist with the front man's face.