SABRINA - Trying To Tell A Friend The Truth And Camp

I looked to see that my phone was on the floor by the bathroom for some weird reason. The person calling was Olivia so I picked up.
"Hi Olivia." I whispered.
"Hi. Are you ok Sabrina?" She said back.
" ok I can finally chat and tell you everything now but I'm in the basement and need to get to my room so call me in exactly 2 minutes so I can use that as an excuse to go to my room." I said
Then as I walked to the stairs and up the staircase I counted the 2 minutes. During the 1.5 minutes I quickly sent Danny a text message saying "Hi Danny Phantom🙄" and then I opened the door.  "It took forever but I found my phone. I sent you a text Da..." I slowly started to say when Olivia called.
"Oh. It's Olivia mom. I'm sorry but I gotta talk to her since I haven't in almost 2 weeks and she's been dying to chat with me. I'll probably be done when you finish dinner." I quickly said and then picked up the phone when she said yes.
"Oh hi Olivia! What's up?" I said as I headed to the hallway and up the stairs and then I went to my room and locked the door.
"So what's the emergency you wanna tell me?!" Olivia asked.
"I'm not so sure you're gonna believe what I say Olivia. Not even my parents did." I said feeling pretty nervous.
"It's ok Sabrina. Just spit it out! Olivia said in a kind tone.
Then I took her off speaker and said "2 days ago I found out that Danny Fenton is half ghost!!!! He can transform back and forth and recreated a ghost portal!!!! I think he's using it to create an evil ghost army..." I said when I heard an angry sigh and then Olivia said "OH COME ON SABRINA!!!! I do think that ghost story sounds cool but I am just really getting tired of you accusing everyone and everything to be haunted! That's being really mean to Danny. What are you trying to do? Get him and the Fenton's to move out?" Olivia said furiously.
I really thought she'd believe me so I was just too depressed and shocked.
"Fine!!! I guess I have a new person to add to my list of people to send them proof that Danny's a ghost!!!" I said as I hung up and started crying.
Suddenly I got amessage from Danny. He said "Hi Sabrina. This is Danny Fenton returning to your text message. Sorry if I'm interrupting anything." I just couldn't believe how much that ghost was bugging me with this while phone number thing my parents forced us to do so I went downstairs to see if he wasn't in the basement. Danny was sitting on the couch in the living room with my parents and his.
"Sorry I took so long. Olivia had a lot to tell me." I said
"Did you get the message I just sent?" He asked.
"Yes I did." I answered.
"That's good. Now you have each other's phone numbers." Said Mr. Spirat.
"Do you remember what my message said? I just wanna make sure we have the right connection." Danny asked.
"I know that your first message only said "Hi Sabrina this is Danny Fenton.". Can you tell me the first message I sent you?"I asked Danny but I just knew he was gonna lie since my parents were around.
"You just said "Hi Danny this is Sabrina.". I'll show you my phone if you want." He said. I guess that's a little proof that Danny still wanted to tell the truth and keep me out of getting into more trouble.
"You're right. You don't need to show me your phone." I answered in a nice tone.
"Thank you for sharing your phone numbers and starting to get things worked out." said Mrs. Spirat.
"You're welcome." We answered and then I went upstairs to get ready for bed. All night I laid in bed trying to text Olivia again with more info about what happened when I saw Danny transform but she just wouldn't respond. In the end I was finally able to fall asleep but I was still pretty upset. I guess I'm just gonna have to find a way to get proof to show to everyone.

Next week I got to go to camp cause luckily my mom signed me up. It's called 2WeeKanCamp. During the week before camp I tried to sneak downstairs to the storage room to see if Danny was there or to try to find another way to get proof. I can't get anything though. At camp I tried to tell less Ghost stories and enjoy the things that I liked more but there's always a moment at the campfire where we tell a scary story. One person starts it and then it's continued in a circle. I added the twist of Danny phantom twice (when I started a story and continued my part). I said "when suddenly a ghost boy appeared out of nowhere but then suddenly he turned into a human. This person was a half ghost teenager named Danny phantom Building an evil ghost army."
It sure scared everyone and the next person could barely continue it.
My counselor seemed to be getting pretty upset a couple times and it almost seemed like they were gonna kick me out but luckily I was able to stay the whole 2 weeks. I wish I could stay at camp s'more (no pun intended).

Nobody reported anything bad to my mom so I wasn't accused for anything. Danny has been seeming a little depressed recently though.