SABRINA-The Day I Met A Ghost

The Fentons have been living with us for a few weeks now. Danny and Jazz are really nice and even though I'm telling them my ghost stories Danny seems the most interested in them. Olivia's on vacation in California with her parents now but she got to meet the Fentons a little bit before leaving. Olivia didn't get scared when they told her about their ghost fighting past.
For a lot of days Danny has been nowhere to be found. He's probably in the basement but we're not allowed to go down there unless they say we can.
On Saturday I was alone in the house with Danny. My parents were at work(my dad is a dentist and my mom is a wedding dress designer/seller), Danny's parents were at the lab, Jazz was hanging out with some of the new friends she made and Lily was at her dance class.
I got really bored and looked EVERYWHERE for Danny. I was so lonely that I just HAD to find him so we could hang out. I called his name downstairs but nobody answered. I was still curious so I slowly snuck down the stairs. When I got to the bottom I heard a strange noise coming from the storage room that was always locked with a door lock that needed a code and/or a fingerprint(we don't have an attic). The door was still locked but I knew I could hear noise behind it. As I typed in the passcode I thought I heard a big sigh. I opened the door a little and What I saw there nearly gave me a heart attack.
There was a GIANT machine that I think could've been the ghost portal they had been talking about. Danny was sitting in a chair in front of it looking sad. I was thinking about going up to get my phone so I could get a picture and proof that they kept the portal but Danny was looking so sad that I just had to know what was wrong. As I was about to come in and ask Danny what was wrong something came out of the portal that looked like a giant guy in an iron suit, and then Danny did the STRANGEST THING. He said "I'm going Ghost!" and then transformed. Danny looked the same as himself only he had a cool black outfit, his eyes were glowing green, and he had snow white hair!

 Danny looked the same as himself only he had a cool black outfit, his eyes were glowing green, and he had snow white hair!

I nearly fainted

I nearly fainted. Danny said "Hi Skulker. Awww...Do you miss me? Do you still wanna capture me so you can put me on display?" Sarcastically, and then Danny zapped the thing and punched it back into the portal. That is when I really fainted. When I came to we were in the living room area of the basement and Dany was next to me but he looked normal again. I tried to look around the corner into the next room but the door was mostly closed. Danny said "are you OK Sabrina? Whatcha looking at?".
"Gggget aaway from mme." I said with my voice shaking.
"why are you acting so scared?" Danny asked.
"You're a GHOST!!! I yelled. I saw you sitting in front of that portal and when you transformed!" I said.
"What are you talking about?! I'm not a ghost and that's not a portal. It's a cool 3d television that I put in." Danny said.
"Then how come you said "I'm going Ghost!" and then turned into a weird version of yourself with snow white hair and glowing green eyes!" I asked sarcastically.
"I didn't do that. You probably just imagined it during the time you were out."
"Then how else could you have gotten into that room when you need a code and fingerprint to unlock it?!"
"I uh...I was lucky on my first guess... and your parents added our fingerprints..." Danny started to say when suddenly his arm disappeared and went through the arm of the couch we were sitting on.
"AHA!! There's more proof!!!!! Normal people can't disappear!" I said.
"OK. I admit it. I'm half ghost but don't worry sabrina. I'm a good ghost fighting Ghost. I was the one who used to save Amity Park and saved the earth from the giant asteroid!! Didn't you see any of that stuff on TV or in the newspaper? The whole world became intangible!!!! There's statues of me at every capital of the world to honor me saving it!!!" Said Danny.
"I don't believe you! That's impossible you liar!" I said.
"It's true! I guess your town just doesn't get that much news from other places and you were asleep when the world became intangible." said Danny and I responded "I thought your parents said that you guys left the portal behind after destroying it and gave up ghost hunting."
"I've spent the last week secretly fixing up the ghost portal because I missed it so much. PLEASE don't tell anyone!!!! My parents knew that I was a ghost when we lived in Amity park but they made me become normal before moving out. I have secretly been putting the portal back together at that abandoned house. Then I gave myself the powers back last week and brought the portal here. I'm just trying to get the hang of having my powers back again. Don't worry no ghosts escape when I'm watching it on." said Danny.
"I'm telling my parents and yours as soon as they get home!" I said and then I put the key back and stormed upstairs to my room on the second floor.

I have a smartphone but there's a bunch of apps my parents have blocked. I wanted to call them but my parents tell me to never text or call them while they're at work unless there's a giant emergency. This emergency was big but it was almost the end of the day.

Over the next hour Danny kept on knocking on my locked door pleading to talk to me but I just kept on yelling "GO AWAY YOU GHOST!!" From my bed.
Luckily he finally stopped but I still sat on my bed with the covers over my head. I just couldn't wait until everyone got home so I could tell them the truth. Suddenly someone put their hand on my shoulder and it surprised the daylights out of me. I hadn't heard any car come in the driveway or my door open. I turned around to see Danny so I backed away and said "how the heck did you do that?! My door is locked!!!! I also didn't hear it open."
"Uh...I used a toothpick to pick the lock..." Danny said a little sheepishly so I ran to the door to see it was still locked. "No you didn't!! It's still locked and even if you locked it again I still would've heard the door open! I bet you just used your ghost powers and phased through the door." I said, rolling my eyes.
Danny was about to speak when I heard a car coming in the driveway. I was sure hoping it was one of my parents so I ran to the window and luckily it was my mom's car. She had picked up Lily from dance class after work.
I ran down the stairs to the door and Danny followed me.