DANNY - A Lonely Breakfast

All night long I laid in bed trying to sleep but my nervousness and depression was keeping me awake. In the end sleep and I  finally found each other and I slept for around 6-7 hours. I woke up to Jazz shaking me saying "Danny wake up! It's time to get up!! The Spirats are making French toast and it's almost done!!"
"Ok." I said as I yawned and got up. Then I got dressed and went upstairs. Sabrina was sitting at the table with an angry look in her eye still but she did seem a little happy in some way. "I'm sorry I accused you of being a ghost last night." Sabrina said in a sweet tone of voice but I had a feeling that she didn't mean it.  "Thanks." I said and then everyone sat down and Mrs. Spirat brought over the food.
During the first 15 minutes of breakfast I had only eaten a couple bites but then my stress and depression got hold of me so I just started playing around with my food. I knew that my parents were taking Jazz to the lab after breakfast and Mr. Spirat was all dressed up and packed so I think he's going to work today (I'm pretty sure he's a lawyer).
"Danny! Don't be rude and eat your breakfast!" My mom said when she looked over to see that I wasn't eating. "I'm not very hungry for French toast." I answered, staring at my plate.
My mom was about to say something when Mrs. Spirat suddenly said "Is there anything else you wanna eat? I could make a bacon egg and cheese sandwich, frozen waffles, hash browns, or cereal."
"Can I please have the egg sandwich with hash browns? I'm sorry to make you cook more." I said.
"No worries Danny. How do you like your eggs and do you want it on a bun or English muffin?" Mrs. Spirat asked. "Sunny side up and the English muffin please." I said when I heard the door close. I looked over to see that Mr. Spirat had left.
Mom, dad, and Jazz had finished eating so I said "If you guys want to go to the lab now while I stay and eat it's ok. I don't wanna keep you guys from leaving."
"Ok Danny." Said my dad and they went down to get their stuff and then left.
Mrs. Spirat put the plate in front of me and the sandwich was surely delicious. Sabrina still kept on sitting in the chair across from me looking angry and disappointed. Suddenly her phone gave a text beep and she jumped a little. When Sabrina looked at her phone a little smile spread across her face but she hid it as soon as she saw I was looking. Then Sabrina picked up her phone and went into the next room as I finished my brunch. Mrs. Spirat was washing the dishes when I finished eating a few minutes later so I put my plate next to her by the sink, thanked her, and then I headed to the living room to see if Sabrina was still there.
As soon as I walked in I saw Sabrina sitting on the couch using her iPhone. I had a feeling she was probably texting someone my secret so I went up to her and said "Whatcha doing on your phone? I can't play many games on my older one."
"I'm just playing sudoku." She answered.
"Cool. Who gave you that text message earlier that surprised us?" I said sarcastically trying to get Sabrina to laugh.
"It was just my friend Olivia telling me she's coming home from vacation tomorrow..." Sabrina started to say when suddenly her phone started to ring.
Sabrina picked up the call and said "Hi Olivia! Are you on the plane already? I can't talk now... yes I know I said it is urgent but I am too busy to chat right now. I'll call or text later. Bye."
"You don't have to tell me but what is urgent that you have to tell her? I'm just nervous something happened to you or her." I said trying to be polite and sound innocent.
"Oh...Uh... Last night before you came in my ex bf that broke up a week before you guys came contacted me and said he wanted to get back together again. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't. I am gonna tell Olivia about and other secret stuff where my mom can't hear us." Said Sabrina but her tone voice sounded pretty phony and I had a feeling she was lying. Who knows though.
"I'm sorry that happened to you. People meet new lovers when they get older. A ghost named Johnny 13 pretended to be my sister's bf to take over her body once!!" I said laughing to myself. I hadn't noticed that Lily had come into the room right before I said that but luckily it didn't scare her that much. I guess she's getting used to it.
While talking to Sabrina for a little bit in the living room she acted nicer to me but I just had a feeling she still hated me, didn't believe I was good and still wanted to prove I was a ghost. Sabrina's mom had left to go to the grocery store a few minutes ago so we were alone with Lily.
"I'm gonna go and maybe play some of my video games and watch TV downstairs now. Maybe you could call Olivia soon." I said.
Sabrina answered back "Ok. Thanks for the advice. What are you gonna watch on that "cool new 3D television" you installed recently?" She asked sarcastically. I knew what she was referring to and that she wasn't asking the real question since Lily was in the room still. I just rolled my eyes and said "I'm not gonna use that one Sabrina" and then I headed downstairs to the portal.