DANNY- Danny Phantom is Discovered

We've been living in the house of the Spirat's for a few weeks now. The girls are out of school and home most of the time but my parents and theirs still go to work. Lily also goes to her dancing class.
Jazz has made a new friend to hang out with named Dakotah but I still haven't met anyone and miss Tucker and Sam. I still have their phone numbers and have been calling them sometimes on my new cell phone. They sure miss me too. Sabrina also introduced me to her best friend named Olivia who's on vacation now. She seemed pretty interested in my parent's ghost fighting past.
Over the next week I've been getting the hang of having my powers again and controlling them. When my parents aren't around in the basement I also phase through the storage door and turn on the portal attacking any ghost that comes out.
The girls aren't allowed to come downstairs so I don't need to worry about them luckily.
One Saturday it was just me And Sabrina home on a rainy day. Every parent was at work, Jazz was hanging out with a new friend, and Lily was at a dance class. I was just bored to death so I went through the door, pulled out a chair, turned the portal on and sat in front of it waiting for something to come out. For a second I thought I heard something from upstairs but it was probably Sabrina talking on the phone. I was just so depressed staring at the portal and remembering the good old days of ghost fighting. I was almost ready to go ghost and fly into the portal to see and fight them but I knew I shouldn't so I just let out a big sigh and looked down at the floor. I was two seconds away from Crying when suddenly skulker came out of the portal.
I said "I'm going ghost!!" And then transformed.
"Oh hi Skulker...Do you still wanna capture the ghost boy to put him on display?" I said in a sarcastic baby voice and then I zapped skulker and punched him back into the portal. Then suddenly I heard a thud at the door so I transformed back. At first I thought it was just a knock at the door but when I went over to it I saw that the door was halfway open and Sabrina had fainted next to it!!!!!! I wonder why. I just hope that she hadn't seen me.
I quickly phased through the ceiling and made the tree, portal and dirt around it intangible and then slid it back.
I brought Sabrina into the living room area of the basement sat next to her for around half an hour to forty five minutes until she came to. "Are you OK Sabrina? You fainted for some reason. Why did you come down?" I started to ask when she got up and leaned her head over to the side trying to look through the door of the storage room.
"What's wrong Sabrina? Whatcha looking at?" I asked.
"Gggget aaway from mme." She said with with her voice shaking.
"Are you OK Sabrina? Should I call the hospital? Why are you acting so frightened like your little sister?" I asked.
"You're a GHOST!!! She yelled. I saw you sitting in front of that portal and when you transformed!" She said.
"What are you talking about?! I'm not a ghost and that's not a portal. It's a cool 3d television that I put in."I said a little nervously.
"Then how come you said "I'm going Ghost!" and then turned into a weird version of yourself with snow white hair and glowing green eyes!" Sabrina asked rudely as she crossed her arms.
"I didn't do that. You probably just imagined it during the time you were out." I said.
"Then how else could you have gotten into that room when you need a code and fingerprint to unlock it?!"
"I uh...I was lucky on my first guess... and your parents added our fingerprints a few days ago..." I started to say when suddenly my arm became intangible and phased through the arm of the couch I was sitting on.
"AHA!! There's more proof!!!!! Normal people can't disappear!" Sabrina yelled.
"OK. I admit it. I'm half ghost but don't worry sabrina. I'm a good ghost fighting Ghost. I was the one who used to save Amity Park and saved the earth from the giant meteor!! Didn't you see any of that stuff on TV or in the newspaper? The whole world became intangible!!!!!" I asked.
"I don't believe you! That's impossible you liar!" She said.
"It's true! I guess your town just doesn't get that much news from other places and you were asleep when the world became intangible." I said and Sabrina said "I thought your parents said that you guys left the portal behind after destroying it and giving up ghost hunting."
"I've spent the last week secretly fixing up the ghost portal cause I missed it so much. PLEASE don't tell anyone!!!! My parents knew that I was a ghost when we lived in Amity park but they made me become normal before moving out. I have secretly been putting the portal back together at that abandoned house. Then I gave myself the powers back last week and brought the portal here. I'm just trying to get the hang of having my powers back again. Don't worry no ghosts escape when I'm always watching it while it's on." said Danny.
"I'm telling my parents and yours as soon as they get home!" Sabrina said and then stormed upstairs the second floor.

Over the next hour I kept on being really nervous about how Sabrina felt and wanted to help her feel better before her parents got home. Every few minutes I knocked on Sabrina's locked door and asked to talk to her but ask she did was yell "GO AWAY YOU GHOST!!" Every time.
I decided to give her a little bit of a longer time to cool down this time. After 10 more minutes I knocked again and I just heard Sabrina say "just go away!" In a calmer tone of voice so I had a feeling she'd be ready to talk. I transformed, phased through the door and then saw Sabrina in her bed with her blanket over her head. I floated over to her and then transformed back. I put my hand on her shoulder and said "don't worry Sabrina. Can we chat now?" When I did this it surprised the daylights out of Sabrina and she nearly jumped 10 ft into the air though. Sabrina turned around to see me and then moved further away from me on her bed. "How the heck did you do that?! My door is locked!!!! I also didn't hear it open." She said looking pretty terrified.
"Uh...I used a toothpick to pick the lock..." I said a little sheepishly but as soon as I said this Sabrina ran to the door to see it was still locked. "No you didn't!! It's still locked and even if you locked it again I still would've heard the door open! I bet you just used your ghost powers and phased through the door." She said rolling my eyes.
I was about to speak when We both heard a car coming in the driveway. I was sure hoping it was one of my parents so that Sabrina couldn't tell her parents my secret. She ran to the window and took a peek out too. Unfortunately it was Mrs. Spirat's car. She had picked up Lily from dance class after work.
"Please don't tell anyone..." I started to say but
Sabrina had already ran down the stairs to the door.
I sighed and followed her down the stairs.