Are you hungry? Opening your eyes you see a pair of pretty grey- black eyes land on you.

Beside him was this titan. He was really tall. He had lavender hair and black-violet eyes.

H-h-

Looking back he smiles. Sorry did we startle you?

Ni, Muro-chin. Why did we stop? He notices you on the ground.

I saw this girl just sitting down on the ground. Looking down at you he stops chewing his snack.

You remind me of someone I don't like. Afraid you were about to run away but were stopped.

I'm sorry did he frighten you. Atsushi. You should be more careful with your words.

Mhm Muro-chin. He goes back to chewing his snack. Losing interest in you.

Seeing how frightened you are the boy with black hair apologizes. Letting you go.

My names Himuro Tatsuya. The giant behind me is named Atsushi Murasakibara. 

Can you tell me yours?

Looking at him you nod.

N-Nanami Tetsuya.

HAAH! You hear Murasakibara look back at you.

I knew you looked familiar. Ignoring Murasakibara.

So you go to Kaijo high as well?

Feeling embarrassed. You started Twiddling with your fingers.

Holding back tears you shake your head yes. Ah. I'm sorry did I say something wrong? No not at all!

Catching Murasakibara's eyes you hear your phone go off.

Uh- excuse me. You politely excuse yourself. You see a text message from karu.

Panicking you open the message as fast as you can. Dropping your phone in the process. Feeling Himuro and Murasakibara's eyes on you.

To: Nana
From: Karu

Where are you! The teacher said you were feeling sick and went to the nurses office but when I went she said you never made it!! It wasn't kise was it?

I'll kill him!!

Seeing that you worried karu. You text back asap.

To: karu
From: Nana

Im sorry!! Cramps!! Went straight home.. Kise didn't do anything dw!!

Forgetting about After school practice. You send another text.

To: karu
From: Nana

Oh! I joined the basketball team as their manager. Can you tell coach Im not feeling well?

As you were finishing the text and sent it. Someone from behind grabbed your phone.

Oi!!

What's this? Murasakibara asks reading the texts you just sent to your friend karu.

Feeling embarrassed you jump up and stretch your arms out to take back your phone.

Ryõto-chin is being mean?

Freezing you look at titan. You know kise? Yea we went to middle school together.

Remembering how kise also knows your brother you ask another question.

What about Ni-san? Tetsu-chin? Yea we also went to the same  middle school together.

They were also known as the GOM's. Taking the phone that Murasakibara stole from you. Himuro hands it back to you.

The GOM's. You mumble.

Flashback:

Be careful of the GOM's. Before you could ask Ni-san what he meant you were interrupted.

Remembering the conversation you had with your brother the same time you returned home.

You froze.

Hey? Are you okay. Noticing that himuro and Murasakibara was staring at you confused you spoke up.

I-I think I'm going to be sick.

Haah! They both asked looking between you and them.

Excuse me! You say running away. As far away as you can!

Oi! Wait!

Ignoring himuro's cries. You ran three blocks until you were outta breathe and outta sight.

Wheezing you panic. Please not now! Why now of all times.

Taking your inhaler outta your bag. You take two puffs and relax until you could finally control your breathing. 

Standing back up you check your balance & breathing.

Feeling better you head home early.

--------------------           ----------------------

(So you have breathing issues. Which kept you hospitalized your whole life. Sorry If the stories bad😭👏)