Chapter 29

Back to your POV:

Entering your classroom the last bell rings. You took your seat near the window and pulled out your notebook.

You were in English class. What's the point of this. We live in Japan. You mumble playing with your pencil.

Sighing you feel a paper note fly at your head. Annoyed you look behind you and see kise.

Great just when you thought things couldn't get any worse.

Pick it up!! He whispered.

Ignoring it you turn back to the boring lecture.

Kise getting more aggitated than before starts kicking the back of your chair.

Trying to ignore it. You try not to sink down to his childish level.

I'm not stopping Tetsu-chin, until you pick up that paper.

Giving in to the annoying kise you pick up the paper.

Making him stop kicking your chair.

Opening the crumbled paper you read it.

Why are you ignoring me?

Picking up your pencil you reply back. You shouldn't tell him the real reason. But you had enough of being targeted.

Fangirls. Now leave me alone please. I enjoy my peaceful life.

Crumbling up the note. You make sure the teacher doesn't see you return it.

______________           _______________

After you returned the note. Kise stopped bothering you. You were actually pleased.

You felt a little guilty too. Sighing you look out the window waiting for class to end.

It felt like forever. Looking at the clock it read 1:20pm.

Only ten more minutes.

Staring back out the window. You began to daydream.

All you could think about was summer vacation. The late sleep ins and alone time.

Maybe you might not even have to go to the joint camp. Since Karu is apart of the basketball club too.

Thinking about those thoughts the bell had rung for the last class of the day.

Alright class your dismissed but dont forget you have a quiz next class.

Ehh. Quiz?

You weren't paying attention. You were about to ask kise for his notes but he just walks past you. Not even giving you a glance.

Then you remembered that you told him to leave you alone.

Did I hurt his feelings? You thought about it on the way to your classroom.

_________________       _______________

Heading towards your class. You enter seeing Kise act his normal self.

He was surrounded by his fangirls. Maybe I just imagined it.

But you weren't imagining it. When the lesson had started. He would send glances at you from time to time.

Feeling like you were being watched. You just sit there quitely listening to the lesson.

You weren't going to miss out on  anything this time. You were going to make sure of it!

You didn't wanna fail any classes and be forced to stay back a year.

_________________          _____________

Hearing the bell ring. You quickly pack up and head to the gym.

Still feeling a pair of eyes on you. You decided to walk faster.

Oi! Nanami.

Turning your head you see kawa- senpi running up to you.

Hello kawa-senpi.

Huh. You dont have to be so formal with me. You can just call me by my first name.

He smiles ethustically.

I wouldn't feel comfortable kawa- senpi.

Then just lose the senpi. Just call me that cute nickname.

Huh.

Seeing he caught you off gaurd. You blush. Making him laugh.

You heading to the gym?

Yea.

Mind if I walk with you?

Not at all.

So how was class?

Boring as always. You sigh.

Haha! Yea. It can be rough.

Smiling you nod your head.

Continuing conversation with your upper classmate. The two of you enter the gym.

Well I'll see you in a minute. He says waving to you.

Hai. Watching him head to the locker rooms you help set up the court.

Hey nanami.

Turning around you see mori-senpi.

Hey.

Do you need help beautiful.

Looking at him. You see what his motive is.

He's trying to flirt with me. You try to hold your aggrivation in.

No thanks mori-senpi. Im okay here. You smile trying to be as nice as possible.

A beautiful girl like you doesn't have to use honorifics. You know that right.

Still trying to be nice you smile.

Oi! Go get changed and leave our manager alone.

You see kasamatsu-senpi yell at mori-senpi.

Hai! I'll help you another time fair lady~

Laughing it off you watch him leave.

Thank you kasamatsu-senpi.

Y-yea. Looking away he heads to the locker room as well with kise.

Who hasn't said a word to you. Which is weird. He's being awfully quite and his fangirls arent here either.

Worried? Karu asks popping up to help you set up.

Not at all. 

I know what happened.

Huh? How.

I accidentally heard Kise yell at his fangirls to leave you alone or he will be angry.

No way.

Yea. And he said don't come to practice anymore.

Kise said that?

Mhm.

Before you can ask something else. You see the boys exiting the locker rooms and starting their warm-ups.

Finishing up with karu. You sit on the bench. Catching kise's eyes. You look away. Ill apologize to him later..