Chapter 28:

Heading to the gym with karu. You hear shouting from inside.

Waaah Kise look over here!!

No! Kise look here!

Sighing you stop walking. How can those boys train like this.

Oi? Nanami.

Seeing karu turn around she looks at you.

Are you okay?

Yea. I'm just going to go to the bathroom. You tell her.

Want me to come with you?

No I'm okay. Thanks.

Alright I'll see you later?

Yea. Waving goodbye to her. You were happy to get outta going to the gym.

I love basketball but I really don't want to hear Kise's fangirls yell out for attention. You mumble.

You already get enough of that in class and after school practice.

Kise is hot. So you understand why they would try so hard for his attention but there is more things in life than just him.

Sighing you enter the girls bathroom and lock yourself into one of the stools.

Remembering the notes left in your shoe locker you pull them out.

You were about to read one of them when kise's fangirls (the ones who bullied you) pop into the bathroom.

Instead you decided to put them away and peek through the lock.

Do you think she read the notes yet? A blondie with short hair asks.

No. I dont get it how the hell does Kise avoid her. Then in a few days she becomes manager of their team. The second girl was taller than the first. She had red hair and was putting lipstick on.

Don't forget too that Kise is suddenly so friendly towards her. A third one chimes in. She had long black hair.

If she doesn't stay away from him. We will just have to punish her! The blondie says.

We could spread rumors about her. The tall one giggles replying to her friend.

That's a good idea! But we will do worst than that.

Oh? Like what? One of them hums.

Oh. Your see. The leader of the group smiles. Putting her mascara back in her bag.

Can't wait. Her pawn says handing her leader the lipstick.

Giggling the three of them finish up and leave the bathroom.

Checking to see if the coast is clear you pull the letters out.

Well now I know who the letters are from now. You look at them dissapointed.

Curious you open each one of them and catiously read them. You noticed they never put their name on the paper.

Sighing you read the first one. It said:

Kise is just pretending to be your friend. He doesn't really like you. Why don't you just leave him alone you fucking stalker.

Finishing it you stuff it back in Your pocket reading the second one.

Go die you fat pig!! Stay the fuck away from kise or there will be consequences.

Finishing the second one you were trying to be strong. You continued to read the third one.