"Why won't you look at me? I don't bite," The man chuckled.

Why is he laughing? Is he not mad?

I look turn to face him and realize how close his face is to mine. On top of that I notice how strikingly handsome he was. I was crawling on the floor when I attempted to reach into the seated man's pocket, so I didn't see his face. I had assumed that in a bar like this, filled with prostitutes, gangsters and other unsightly characters, that he would have been another old drunk, but no. The man leaning down from his chair to face me didn't look like anyone I had ever seen before.

He looked to be in his mid-twenties. His hair was a mixture of chocolate brown and blonde highlights and it looked so fluffy that I had to remind myself that I couldn't just reach out and touch it. His eyebrows were perfectly straight with some flaring near their centers. His jawline was both sharp and soft in a way that only those who saw it could understand that it was possible. He had a silver small loop earring in each of his ears that only further pointed out the perfect symmetry within his face. But what really made his looks stand out were his eyes. Two big beautiful dark brown eyes that were staring...well, staring at me, awaiting a response.

The man sighed before speaking again.

"Sit with me."

I look at him puzzled.

He looks at me again, not releasing his grip on my arm.

"Well it's been a long day for me and I was hoping that tonight would be better, but it appears as though I don't have anyone to drink with tonight."

I look down at his hand on my arm.

You want me to sit with you?

"What? You don't want to?"

I turn to face away.

"Well..." The man says as points to a nearby bartender. "If you want, I could bring you over to that bartender over their and tell him about how me met. I also have a feeling that on top of that, you probably aren't old enough to be here."

He looks back at me. "Now how about instead of going through the mess of recounting the beginning of tonight to the police, something that I would love to avoid myself, you come have a drink with me and we forget all about earlier. The choice it yours."

He finally releases his grip on my arm instead grabs my hand, helping me to get onto my feet. He stands up to and pulls out the chair in front of him, gesturing for me to sit, which I hesitatingly did.

It was a bar, but we were at a table in a corner far off from the rest of the bar's clientele.

"Now I'm drinking whiskey, but maybe you aren't a whiskey type of girl, so what would you like to drink?"

Before I had the chance to even think about whether I wanted to respond or not, my stomach did for me, releasing the world's loudest growl. I quickly looked down in embarrassment.

The man laughs to himself.

"Cute,"

I feel like my face just became at least ten degrees hotter and I could only imagine how red it was. Here I was dressed in dirty torn clothing with visible dirt on my face in front of a man who I had just noticed was wearing a suit that probably cost enough money to pay to have a man murdered.

He waves at the bartender who rushes to the table almost too hurriedly.

Why did the bartender rush over to our table when there is a visible line at the bar itself?

I make eye contact with the bartender who seems to be having the same thoughts I was earlier about the man and my contrasting appearances. This only makes the embarrassment within me grow sevenfold.

"I'll have another whiskey, straight and for the lady, a hamburger with French fries, and a bramble."

"Umm... we don't have a kitchen here." The bartender responded.

"Did I ask anything about what this bar has or doesn't have?" Lucas glared at the bartender who seemed to be having an active panic attack.

"N-No of course you didn't. I'll have it right away, sir." The boy rushed to another bartender, whispered something to him, then left the bar.

"Now that we've ordered, let me introduce myself. I'm Wong Yukhei, but I would prefer it if you called me Lucas.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

A/N: Ha did you see my hint? This is the first time I used a Wayv song at the beginning. I purposely used Lucas' lines too.

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment. And the next few parts are probably going to be continuations of the flashbacks, but don't worry. you'll get to meet Jaehyun real soon along with another Nct127 member.