Chapter 5

Sunhee's pov.

I ran through the castle's garden as a boy was chasing me.

''You're too slow. You never gonna run away'' said the boy running to my side and touching my shoulder.

''It's not fair. You train constantly and are physically faster than me TaeTae''

''Is that seriously your best excuse sister? How about the fact that you are older?'' the irony is that he's already taller than me tho.

''How about the fact that you are a boy?'' I said jokingly as I watched my younger brother laughing with me.

''Tae, Sun? Can I join you?'' A cute little boy was running in our direction.

''Of course Kook'' said my brother smiling fondly at his best friend as he joined us to play tag ''But then it is your turn to catch'' he said running away while Jungkook being a small lil bean started chasing him.

I turned my head to another side, smiling and reminiscing on the nostalgic memories. My husband was in the view as I saw a bench under an oak tree through a carriage window behind him.

''This is so stupid Sunhee... There is no way he will like it. Even if he's my best friend it's super weird I wrote an actual poem for him as a birthday present'' Taehyung said sitting beside me on the bench that held so many memories for us both. It's the place there my dear mentioned husband proposed to me after all.

The view of Tae looking at me with an anxious expression came back ''I mean I trust you Sun but are you sure?..''

''If you trust me you know that I'm right. He'll love this. It's a special present for a special occasion. It's Kook's 16th birthday after all. And this is literally the best poem you wrote so far. No kidding lil brother'' I said trying to assure him.

It's was always like this then we were kids. Tae, Kook, and me. I was so glad to be a part of this small gang when I was a kid as they always welcomed me to their company tho I was two years older than Taehyung, not to mention a girl. I will never forget the time...

''Darling we're here'' My husband's voice brought me back from the daydream to reality ''Stop daydreaming honey, your mom must have missed you'' he said taking my hand and giving me a peck on the lips before opening the doors of the carriage.

I stepped out of it carefully, still holding onto the hand of the love of my life. I saw my mother half running in our direction.

''Sunhee, Jimin, my sweet kids, it's so nice to see you'' My mom said pulling us both in a hug ''How is the marriage life? I hope you're treating my daughter as she deserves young man'' My mom said with a playful, yet a bit threatening gaze pointed at Jimin.

''I do my best mam'' said Jimin a bit out of character because of the sudden accusation.

''He's amazing mom. Treats me like literal princes all the time'' I said hugging Jimin, feeling safe in his arms.

''As it should be then'' the later queen said smiling warmly ''Let's go inside. Your room is fully ready, I bet you are exhausted after the trip''

///

"God you're gorgeous" said the man laying under me. I smiled at the compliment warmly as my hand kept trailing lines on his chest and the outline of his abs.

"Says the most handsome man in the whole world" I say as he kisses the top of my head.

"Your handsome man" I lifted my head and kissed him on the lips passionately as he pulled me fully on top of him while holding on to my hips.