{ UPDATE }

Okay, where the hell did I go?

I lost interest in writing. I stopped ultimately. I slowly slipped away from the Eddsworld fandom and gained interest in new things. For a while, I was just not interested in anything; therefore, giving me no motivation whatsoever. However, I'm back for real this time! I'm not planning on letting you guys down again. 

In reality, I went through quite the terrible episode too, where I almost did it (you get the gist, I just didn't want to say it). This left me feeling terrible and I just didn't want to do anything. Now, I am in a better place with the most amazing friends being in one of the most wholesome communities ever :). 

Will I continue this story/writing?

HELL YEA!!! I'm gonna be finishing this story only and archiving all my other Eddsworld stories that I didn't finish or stop at a good point for. I don't think writing fanfiction is for me anymore, except I'm extremely interested in writing Tally Hall fanfics -- that's it though. It's final that decision. I have one unfinished TordEdd story left, and I'm gonna be finishing that due to how short it is (like 2000 words). 

Feel free to ask me any questions in the comments :).

Thank you, and goodnight. 

(PS, expect the next update for the in one week today!!)