▪ Un ▪

20XX, mardi, cinq, lundi à huit heures quinze.

•Edd's POV•

I'd been at this dumb school for long enough. It was already March and three months back at this hellhole. All the time, I would just draw because there was nothing better to do. I don't want anyone to remember who I was, honestly, being that stupid girl called Ell. She was everyone's worst enemy and best friend; you either loved her or hated her. Ell was a right stuck-up and arrogant little prick who wouldn't listen to anyone's opinion or thoughts on anything. The popular kids hated her, but everyone else would act like her best friend. It was so strange, as the only person who was in this middle ground was a boy named Tom. He'd act friendly but, when it came to it, he would do what he must. That's why Ell fell in love with him.

Tom was a dreamboat according to her. Even if he had deep black eyes, she paid attention to his body language which made it easier to read his emotions than some would think. He was decently good looking, with a deep and 'sexy' voice. She believed he was charming in every single way and was perfect for her one-track mind. Gladly, both times she asked him out he declined. People would say he liked her but I highly doubted it. He always seemed so certain in his decision that he was not going to get with her any day. In the end, they remained as awkward friends even if she still pined after him. Ell was stupid; no doubt about it. She was the most irrational and selfish girl on Earth. Thank God she's gone forever, I hope.

In all honesty, being back in the cafeteria wasn't so bad. Gave me memories back to the old days when me and my friends would chill in here before school started every morning. Now, it was just lil' ol' me and my sketchbook. I was pretty much content just being left alone to my own business most of the time -- when he wasn't there. He was called Tord and he was a right dick. His common decency was yeeted out the window when he was younger because I have never remembered him being a decently nice person ever. The only positive thing about him was how he'd never physically hurt someone, or I'd like to hope. A lot of the other popular guys would sometimes jokingly hit someone; well, they'd say it was a joke but it really wasn't. Tord always knew when enough was enough and when to stop his charade to make himself more appealing to girls. Oh yeah, he was a girl magnet. I never understood why anyone would fall in love with him. Apparently, he was hot and extremely good at kissing (of which he's never kissed someone according to stronger sources). Sadly for everyone, he would never go out with the girls who actually liked him and were decently good-looking but always went after this plastic bitch named Erin. It was okay, because then I knew that he'd be alone for the rest of his time if he kept chasing after her! In the end, I don't know how he is nice looking at all. He has pointy hair like a fork and his eyes are grey like he was soulless. What kind of person in their right mind would want to be deeply connected to that kind of fella?

Ringing quite loudly in my ear, the school bell signalled it was class time so I put my sketchbook, pencil case and thoughts into my backpack. I scooted to my form room, which was room three. My teacher, Miss Rod, was pretty decent but only liked female students. It was sexist, but she was better than some of the old hags others had for the teacher in their form. I sat down on the middle row on the right and just laid my chin on the table. Today was gonna be a long day.