Sunday night was when Yoongi knew things were starting to change. The exhaustion had given him a migraine, the light was blinding and every small sound made his head feel like it were going to split in two. He had no idea what time it was, all he knew was that he was going to keep himself buried under his comforter until the migraine was gone. Yoongi wanted to cry, but he knew that would just make him feel worse than he already felt. He wanted to talk to Jungkook more than anything, or at least lie by his side to make it more bearable, but he couldn't bring himself to stare at his phone screen long enough to send a text.

Yoongi shut his eyes to try and alleviate the pain he felt, and at some point, he managed to fall asleep. But he found himself waking up in that awful place he was stuck in before. The panic settled in quickly, and he could feel his heartbeat quicken and his breathing become heavier. He spun around, desperate to find that small bit of light so he could get out, but he was met with darkness. Only this time, it felt different. He wasn't alone.

He couldn't see anyone physically, but he could feel a presence around him. Truthfully, this freaked him out more than being completely alone. He didn't fuck with ghosts and demons, if that was what he was even sensing. He didn't even want to question how he could sense a presence in the first place.

Min Yoongi.

A voice filled the empty space, one Yoongi unfortunately recognized. Necro's voice.

"What do you want? Why am I here?"

Why are you asking me when you brought yourself here?

"Cut the bullshit, this only started happening to me because of you. What did you do to me?"

I'm only doing what you brought upon yourself. You're the reason this happened to you. You could have let Jungkook go, let him do what he needed to do without your constant nagging and questions. You would have been safe, your friends would have been safe, your family would have been safe, your precious Jeongguk would have been safe. Well, as safe as he can be.

You had to get yourself involved. You were so desperate to feel included in his life. Did you think he was choosing his future over you? Were you jealous that he seemed to know what he was doing with his life while you sat in your classes questioning why you were there? He had a plan for his future and you were so persistent to be included in that future that you went forward blindly. Not caring about the consequences. Why couldn't you be content with the answers he had given you? Why weren't you content with the aspects of his life you were included in? Selfishness and jealousy are dangerous traits to have, especially when it comes to the people you claim to love.

Your insecurities will be the death of you, Min Yoongi. They may even be the death of the people you care about. And if that's true, you'll be the only one to blame.

Yoongi woke up gasping for air, clutching onto the bedsheets beneath him before ripping the comforter off of him. He was back in his room, but he still felt the same presence from where he just was. It was like it had followed him, and the voice had come along with it. The same words were echoing in his head and he couldn't convince himself to think of something other than that. The worst part about it, was that it continued throughout the day and into the night.

Every word the voice said drilled into Yoongi's skull so deeply he was starting to believe what it said. All of his greatest insecurities played on a constant loop he couldn't turn off, the blame, the mistakes, everything was weighing him down and it was overwhelming. At this point, he didn't know if it was the voice telling him these things, or himself. He hated that it wasn't wrong, he was aware of every insecurity he had. His actions leading up to this point were entirely his doing, and maybe he really had been jealous of Jungkook. Not necessarily jealous of him having an idea of where his life was headed, but jealous that Yoongi couldn't see himself in that future.