Only Cared About You

Its morning.
When Grachela wokes up she stares at the man who is sitting beside her in bed reading papers.
Grachela sit up rubbing her eyes.

Julian smiles seeing her awake.
He hugs her and kiss her mouth.
Grachela smiles and tickled by the rough skin in his face and she giggles a bit.
Julian see this and his heart warms.
He rubs her head in satisfaction.

"Good Morning My Duchess."

"Good Morning My Duke." Grachela hugs him tightly and look at his hand.
"You are working?"

"Im justifying why I ransacked Puriin City and why I killed the City Lord."
Julian said as if its nothing. He shrugged his shoulder.

"Is that bad? Are they going to put you in jail? Will you get hurt?" Grachela push in the back of her head what ends Puriin City and how many people died and suffered. All her concern are directed toward this man, his man.

"Ofcourse not. In the worst case, Ill just have to pay twice the damage cost." Julian sweetly smile as his heart filled up with sweetness and gladness.
His woman, his woman only cares about him. She didnt even question his cruelty.
She didnt hates him being a demon.
This makes him very glad and satisfied.
Only her belongs to him.
Only her matters.

"That is good then. But I am displeased that the King will gain money toward you."
Grachela pouts.
She look at Julian and trace his rough skin lovingly.

"Dont worry. Money is of no value. Why dont we eat? I order them to cook everything you like and might like."

"Its too early to eat too much. Dont waste food."

"You can waste food. If its for you."

"Silly." Grachela lean her head to his chest and she smiles hearing his heartbeats faster.

The two doesnt want to move. For them this moment where they can hug each other should last forever.
Savoring each others warmth.

Claudia is eating quietly. Her proud self are erased. And she is now, the weak looking girl who can earn everyone's sense of protection.
Claudia is the heroine and her halo is huge and wide.
But her charm doesnt extend toward the hidden guards under Julian or Julian himself.
Julian muse can only be the Duchess and so the Duke's slave can only be charmed by their own Duchess.

"Claudia, how is the food?" Grachela ask with a smile teasing her.

Claudia almost throw up but she maintain her soft character image.
She looks at the couple who walks in.

Julian eyes are fixed toward Grachela and his one arm are around her waist securing her beside him.
Grachela is hugging Julian's waist and merrily blinking at Claudia.

"The food is fine."

Julian glance at Claudia.
This woman is the reason why Grachela got kidnap.
He wants to kill her but Claudia cant die under his hand.
The King will question him and The Prince might find it a good reason to take back Grachela from him.
The King is still insisting that Grachela and the Prince are still engage making him in a worst mood.
Grachela for him is his everything.
He will be fine if she didnt come into his life but now that he knows her,he will die without her.

So the King's insisting hold toward Grachela pisses him so badly.
Grachela can only be his.

Claudia saw the way Julian looks at her and she looks at Grachela with pleading eyes.
Grachela frowns.
She move in front of Julian and with her two hand she makes him look at her.

"Your eyes belongs to me!"

Julian is startled.
He is clearly glaring at Claudia.
There is no trace of longing or caring so why is she angry?
But he nods and smile.

"Not only my eyes. Everything about me is yours." Julian said crossing the distance and kissing Grachela.
Grachela smiles back and accepted the kiss.
She even deepen the kiss making Julian a bit breathless.

Claudia looks at them and thinks she is definitely the heroine but why is the supporting roles doing an spg scenes before she even progress her lovelife?
She looks away.
She doesnt want to be jealous but she really wish her capture target can hurry and take her away from this super sweet couple who is making an obscene show of affection.

Grachela licks her lips and gulp. She doesnt realize that her arms are wounded around his neck and how Julian bend to accomodate her. But they both are happy when their lips parted.

"Sorry..Its swollen." Julian said a bit teasing licking her lips.

Grachela giggles.

Claudia pretends she didnt hears them cause she is coughing blood from excess sugar intake!!

Julian cant be bothered.
Everyone who looks at the couple will feel like Claudia.
Grachela is sitting on Julian's lap in a horizontal position while Julian is feeding her lovingly.
The two will whisper something at each other and they will giggles and laugh from time to time.
The Hidden guards are use to it but they still looks away cause its too much to take in.

"Duchess.."

Grachela eyes widen and she tear up seeing Brice beat up body. He has trouble in walking and his body is covered with bandages.
Grachela glares at Julian.
Julian looks pitiful as he looks down. Unable to look at her straight.

"You! What happened? You bastard! Why did you beat him so badly! It is not his fault!" Grachela wants to slap Julian but she cant dare to harm him that way.
She angrily bite his neck instead.
Julian winch in pain but also his face heat up.

Claudia mouth agape.
Is she angry or is she tempting him?
She really want to flip the table in anger and jealousy but also she felt sorry for Brice.

Brice is use to seeing the two intimacy and ignores it.

"Actually, I am grateful for the Duchess. Thank you for coming back alive or I might really died."
Brice said not waiting for Grachela to finish her 'revenge'.

Grachela who forgot she is biting Julian to make him suffer retreat.
The bite mark is deep and it is wet cause she also drooling at his neck awhile ago.
Wiping her drench mouth Grachela looks at Brice.

"It is my fault. I promise to give you your long awaited 2 weeks vacation. Recuperate and come back in one piece." Grachela said. "Also, you will be given a generous amount to spend."

Brice eyes widen.
"Duchess, you are the best!"
He answered with beam in his face.

"Hey,Arent you going to ask my opinion?" Julian pouts.

"You dont like my decision?" Grachela glares at him.

Julian shakes his head.
"No. I just want a kiss in return."

Grachela happily comply.

Brice didnt care and just left thinking how to spend this money and his vacation.

Claudia wants to leave cause she is already drinking vinegar in this situation.

"But...Julian...I still want to know your relationship with Claudia?! How dare you sneakily take her out the campus and leave me? I know it. You want to cheat on me?" Remembering why this all happens.
Grachela angrily leave his lap and point at his face.

Julian blinks.
"I have nothing like that in mind! I only am yours."

"I dont believe you." Grachela angrily turn around facing her back to him.

Julian hurriedly stand up appeasing her.
"What I said is true! No woman can enter my eyes. Only you."

"Then why did you want to take her? Answer this seriously!"

"IM TRYING TO KILL HER!"

Claudia mouth wide open as she shivers.

"...really?" While Grachela only cares if he like other woman beside her or not.

A/N:

^_^

I told you guys.
I have no plan in continuing the story but now Im continuing as long as its fun.
Hahahaha.
And thanks as always for reading.