A Murderer and Demon

All the girls see the murderer and demon who ruined their city.
One by one the man with a burnt mark in his face walks to them with bloodshot eyes and a blooded hands.

"Grachela....She's not here. Burn them."

"No! Dont..Dont kill us!" A red hair girl stands up and kneel in front of Julian.

Julian click his tongue.
A hidden guard kick the girl hard and she rolls for three times before bumping in the wall.
She coughs blood and her beautiful face are dirtied with blood and dirt.
She cant believe it.
Camilia is the most prettiest woman in Puriin. Even the King tried to marry her by sending her love letters and gifts. Even the Queen cant do anything against her. But when the crown prince is born the King settled down and stops pursuing her in fear the Queen will get infuriates.

Camilia look at Julian but she freeze.
The man is looking at her but he doesnt resemble human but a demon who is hunting to kill.

"Burn them. Especially this woman."

Camilia clench her fist.

"Why? Why?! We are nkt part of those murderers! We are actually their victims! How many of our citizen been raped by them! Why are you doing this to us?"

Julian freeze and look at Camilia.

"You are the Lord's daughter?"

Camilia smiles.
She feels she got a bit chance.

"Yes. Yes. I am Camilia. The Puriin City Lord's daughter."

"I killed your dad."

Camilia's smile frozen.
And Julian wakes away.
His every steps seems like a slowmotion.
He will kill them.
No.
He will burn them to death.
The worst kind of death.
No.
She cant die.

Camilia pushes the thought of her own dad's death.

She crawl.

"Wait! Dont kill me! You are looking for a person. I will look for her. I will immobilize our men and find her!"

Julian froze.
The hidden guard clicked his tongue and harshly look at the woman.
"Shut up!"

"Im not talking to you. I will do it, Duke. Please. I will do anything for you."

"You should be the one who got taken away instead of my Grachela." Julian sobs and tear up.
He covers his face with both hands and sobs.

Camilia got dumbfounded.
A demon is capable of crying?
If he knows pain then how can he be inhuman and kill the innocents?
Camilia grit her teeth.

"I...I will replace her in the Duke's heart." Camilia smiles. But her face is covered with blood and dirt making her face unagreeable.

The hidden guard almost growl.
"Insolent! Our Duchess is not someone you can compare with!"

His anger is over the top.
But Julian looks at Camilia with even more scary expression.
He takes the sword and walks toward Camilia.

Camilia knows she will die.
She didnt cry and look straight at the man in front of her.
His face is distort and ugly but the more she looks the more she thinks he is very manly and handsome.
In this world, only this man makes her heart throb like this.
But this is the end.

"Duke! Duchess! The Duchess has been found!"

Julian is about to slice the woman in front of him but he freeze and looks at the crying hidden guard.

Julian let go of the sword and his face brightens.
He runs toward the place the hidden guard came from.

The leader of hidden guard heave a sigh and also tear up.
The Duchess has been found.

"Lord, what will we do with them?" He ask.

Julian cannot be bothered to answer and runs pushing the people away hindering him.

"Where is Julian?" The one who stands up like a Hero wanting to eliminate the enemy is Claudia.
Grachela is fanning herself and lazying in the shade.

The hidden guards loitering around all looks at the two dirty and worn out woman and the same worn out horse they use to come here.

"Who are you?" The hidden guard ask Claudia.

"Dont you know me? I am the heroine! But I am not important. Cant you tell who is that woman who looks very lazy over there?"

Everyone looks at Grachela.
Her face is full of dirt .

She sighs.

"Call Julian." She said.

Silence.

Then everyone stands up bewildered.

"DUCHESS????!!!!"

Julian looks around without saying anything and the hidden guards tacitly guide him.

Grachela already freshen up.
She is now bathing in the bathtub and very appreciative with the glistering cool water when the door burst open.

"Who is that?"

Julian shakes when he heard a familiar voice.

He looks at the door that separates him and Grachela.

"Who is that?" Grachela repeated but no one answered her.
She covers herself with a towel and peek.

Julian is there.
Crying.

When she see him she pushes the door and run to him.

Julian also run to her and hugs her.

"I miss you. I miss you. I gone crazy but I miss you." Julian touches her hair and deeply kisses her.
The kiss lasted and Grachela's towel already spread in the floor.
Her body is hugging Julian tightly.
And Julian carressing her bare back.

Separating from a deep kiss.
Julian licks her chin to her lips taking in the excess saliva from the kiss.

"Umm." Grachela feels cold and rub her body to Julian.

Julian face flushed but seeing the uncomfortable Grachela he tooks the towel and cover her.
While doing that he avoids looking at her nakedness that is making his throat dry.

"Julian...I miss you so badly." Grachela hugs Julian unconcerned about her naked body.
Julian takes great pains in putting the towel back where it should be.

He hugs her and kiss her face.
Carry her to the bed.

He looks at her not saying anything.
Grachela touches his rough face and licks it.
Julian close his eyes and enjoy this familiar feeling.

"I heard....you become a demon." She whispers.

Julian flinch and his eyes widen.

"I...I.."

"You didnt hurt Brice so much right? He is not at fault." Grachela pouts.

"He is recovering.." he said looking down and he hugs her.

"Hmm..Hear me out, you know, I have been eating dessert lizard for 15 days. I feel so depress."

"You poor thing." Julian heart grips in tears for her.

Grachela smiles.
"Hmm..Im so pitiful."
Grachela said kissing Julian's lips.

Julian is really distress for Grachela so he wants to order the chefs to cook all her favorite food. But Grachela didnt let him go.
Julian become Grachela's slave.
Making him dress her up. Making him comb her hair. Making him hug her to sleep. But everything she makes him do are things he wishes to do for her so he will never complain even if she makes him her slave forever.
The two for the firat time in a while sleep soundly while they hug each other tightly. Making themselves sure that they are really in each others arms.

A/N;

^_^