Like Tofu

I AM DUCHESS CARSON
Chapter 1
---My body is like tofu---

I am Keanna.
A great girl who loves to hang out with friends and watch Asian novelas and read manga and light novels.
What is game?
I only played some.
Do you know Otome Game?
Don't know?
Then don't read this.
Get back.
You are not allowed here.
Ignorant, be gone!
Anyways, Otome Game is the only game I played.
Yes I played Supah Mario, yeah I played Pekomon, yeah I played a lot others.. When you exaggerate things you exaggerate things. So anyways, this is the otome Game I played very seriously Rose bud blooming Love . The reason even though the story is so cheesy? It's because the graphics is super B. The handsome Face that makes me scream so much that I wish I am in Otome Game instead. The fan services bare broad chest and sizzling six packs. My nose is bleeding.
You see... This is fictional characters you wish is real because you played the heroine route..
So you see.. the villainess whoever and how small or big they are, are cut into three or four depends on the severity of their deeds. And as the 'player' in heroine route, you just fold your arms and sneer in front of the screen saying 'serves you right, bitches' .
But when you blink and the sword that struck into the heart of the villainess while you laugh victoriously is actually struck into your own heart.. It's not funny at all.
Nah- uh.
No way it is funny.
Wait.
It hurts.
IT FUCKING HURTS!
As I look at the handsome cutie in front of me, I remember that I just achieve the happy ending in Prince Solice's route and punishing the fox Gratchela.
Ow...
Ow..
My eyes filled with tears involuntarily, cause the body felt pain.
I look at the cute woman that is hugging the Prince tightly.
Isn't she supposedly me?
Is this how you treat me after I help you achieve the 'Lame Prince?'
I HELPED YOU!
I EVEN SKIP DINNER JUST TO HELP YOU, WOE IS TO ME.
I touch the sword that struck to me.
Its sharp and it slides just like that when the 'Lame Prince' stab me like my body is some sort of tofu.
Urgh.
I staggered and fell with my knees.
I heard low grunt and scream from the spectators.
Right, as a dramatic cliché ending. The villainess should be shame in all direction.
And look my father and brother is behind the sweet couple.
Traitors!
Uh-no, as a villainess, they should emphasizes how ruined her life will be to exaggerate and make the 'player' satisfied.
I did find a lot of painful trouble because of this Grachela bitch after all so if they wont roast her alive, I wont be satisfied.
Har.Har.
Roast alive...
I Suddenly heard the lyrics of the song cheerfully playing over and over again.
'BE CAREFUL ON WHAT YOU WISH FOR CAUSE YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT...MIGHT JUST GET IT... MIGHT JUST GET IT... MIGHT JUST GET IT AND BE ROAST BITCH.'
There is something added to scorn me but I wont bother.
The King suddenly stands up to his throne.
"The Lady of the Duke House didn't died after being pierce to heart. It seems God didn't want to kill you yet. If the young Lady of the Duke house didn't die, all her wrong deed will be erased."
"Father...."
"Silence!"
I frown when I heard this.
And then look at the flustered Prince.
Isn't the reason why Im still alive is that this 'Lame Prince' didn't pierce my heart but avoid it?
This is the reason why he is called the 'Lame Prince'. He is clumsy and always make mistake. That is why he is so cute.
Phwee.
Cute no more.
Murderer.
Urgh.
To escape the embarrassment that the Prince even in close range cant kill its prey, the King maneuver and made it as if the God protected the pitiful lady.
So I just have to survive.
Who to ask for help?
Definitely not my relatives.
Who said blood is thicker than water?
I look around and saw the disfigured Duke who is still young but force to wear a laughing mask all his life due to an arson way back his childhood.
He is still the most charming guy in my eyes right now cause he is to be trusted.

"D...uke Jul...ian... Please marry me."

Everyone seems to unable to grasp my intention. And they even think Im losing my mind.
Well, I am losing my mind.
Duke Julian eyes can be seen even though his face is covered securely.
"I am hideous my lady." He smiled.
"Heh. And Im desperate."
"Well then."
Duke Julian walk to her and carry her in his arms.
Everyone seemed amaze and bewildered.
"Excuse me, that is my daughter." Duke Argel step forward.
"My wife, Your father or me."
My heart is in too much pain.
I grab Julian's clothes.
"You! You! Don't give me to them."
IF it's them, I don't know if they will help me survive or help me to die. I only know the game until the happy ending. I don't know much about Villainess family.
"Grachela!"

"Shut up." I shouted with the last of my strength.
Who needs you?
I am in the floor along time but I only saw anger in your eyes. Now you claim yourself my father? Eww.
My real father even though I live so stupidly he always there to support me and came to the bar where I drink too much but has no money to pay. He is the best dad. Sniffle.

"Tell Doctor Tuazon to hurry come to my villa."
Julian arrange the following needed when they arrive to the villa. His new tailored suit is dyed with blood but he doesn't mind and didn't let the woman in his arms leave his side.
The carriage runs as fast as if flying.
"What is this?"
Doctor Tuazon look at the woman pierced by sword and the man dyed in blood.
"Hurry and save her."
"Who? What happened to her?"
"Stab by the Prince."
"Wha-"
"She is to be my wife."
"WHA-"
"So save her as if saving me."
"Fine. BUT EXPLAIN AFTER THIS!"
After the door have closed and the operation is in process. Julian is still standing in front of the door.
Brice walks and gave the Duke a change of clothes.
Julian just take it without looking.
"You think she'll marry me once she is save?"
"A lot of woman wants to marry you my lord."
"For status and power."
"But this woman also wants to gain your power and protection."
"Hmmm."
"Yet you allow her just like that?"
"Hmmm.."
"Is she special?"
"Nope. Just looks funny when she looks at the Prince as if saying 'Hey trash I don't deserve this', I heard rumor but is she that inlove with him?"
"The rumor said so."
"Hmm...But her eyes don't seem to only see him in her eyes."
"Meaning?"
"I reflected in her eyes."
"My lord?"
"I see my reflection for the first time."
"......."
"If she comply to the agreement after this, then you have to call her My Lady from now on."
"Yes, my lord."
"Hmmm.. And after 30 years someone I can marry. Hahaha. Good. The prince gave me a good gift."
"If it makes you happy. The Prince will surely be happy too."
"Hmm.. Yes. After all, he is my nephew. Hahahaha."

Everyone in the villa flinched hearing the Duke laugh happily. It seems he is in really good mood.
.