Cooperate

I AM DUCHESS CARSON

Chapter 7

_____Cooperate______

“Lady Grachela!”

Grachela looks back and see the ungrateful bitch.
She grinds her teeth and glare.
But she calm herself and sigh.
Leaving all the dark energy inside her heart.

“I am very---”

“Are you also a Reincarnated person?”

This shock Grachela and look at the flirty Claudia that is twirling her hair.
Her haughty attitude doesn’t seem the same as the simple and lovable Claudia of the game.

“What—”

“You cannot lie to me! You should have died if you are not a reincarnated person. That is your END. But you survive so you must be like me.”

“Who are you?”

“I am Olivia. I am from South California. I came from the country side and love reading a book. Titled : Rose Bud Blooming Love. I only post a complain to the author online and the next thing I know, I am here. Geez. This so called capital doesn’t even have an internet!”

“Wait.. It is not a book. It is an Otome Game.”

“No way! They turn it into an Otome Game? Which route did you entered?”

“No. It is just an Otome Game. If there is a book or a plan to make into a book. I should have known.”

“Does that mean we came in from different world? Parallel worlds existed?” Claudia’s eyes widen.

“I don’t know but maybe. Anyways, why are you accusing me of bullying you?”

“I didn’t. The girls did that. I just act pitiful and say nothing.” Claudia laughs.

“You can clear it up! I almost died.”

“Hey. I thought you are a mere villainess you know. Why would I make effort to save you? And you might even be a risk to my life. Now that you are also a person with memory of the book—err—Game then We can cooperate.”

“Cooperate your ass.”
Grachela’s mouth twitch.

“Hahaha. Your hatred runs deep! I can help you have a happy and quiet life in school. And in return, I want you to tell the other girls not to mess with me.”

“Why would I? I can have a quiet and happy life without your help.”

“Urgh. Oh please .. If I find you trouble then it is your end!”

“Threatening me?” Grachela raise a brow.

“Sort of. I am in a pickle you know. I can only act cute. I don’t have super powers and super mind. If my capture targets fall out of love with me. I might die. Help me out a bit.”

“I still remember the time when I am dying in front of you.”

“Come on. Your Duke Carson is very manly back then. Isnt it a blessing in disguise?”

“Don’t treat it as if you made me a favor!”

“Whoa. Don’t get mad. I know, its my fault.”

“You want to become the Crown Princess and I want to become Duke Carson’s Duchess. Our goal is exactly the same.”

“Yep. I kinda don’t like the Prince but he is the best meat shield among the five capture target. Oh anyways, your brother is mental!”

“He is mentally disabled.”

“As a heroine I have to patiently hear him out but his devotion and love makes me cringe.”

“Just don’t play with the fire. Stick with the Prince.”

“I know but what if he falls out of love. I need insurance.”

“You.”

“There is no one who will care if I die here. My so called parents only like the benefit I am giving them. Once the Prince falls out of love they’ll surely the first to ditch me.”

“Why do I feel like you are very calm about this?”

“You must be new here but I have been in this world for 2 years now.”

“I will cooperate as long as you stick your hands with the 5 capture targets alone.”

“You think I will try luring Duke Carson? Woman! I already tried.”

“WHAT?!”

“Calm down. That is a year ago. And He is not the least interested. Ouch!”

GRachela grips the hand that slap Claudia.

“What is that for?”

“That is the fee to pay for our cooperation. You get the 5 capture target and I get Julian.”

“You are such a jealous wife. I get it. I get it. So cooperation complete?”
Claudia offers her hand.

“Okay deal. But be reminded that I don’t trust you a bit.”

“That is ruining the vibe. Anyways, we just mind our own business. I help you stop the bad rumor about you and you help me stops the women’s jealousy from taking actions toward me.”

“Just so you know, I am no longer the women’s leader but I will do my best.”

“That is good enough. Bye Duchess.”

“Bye Fake Princess.”

“Hey that is harsh of you.”

Brice appears again after Claudia left.

“What magic did you use? Why didn’t I hear what you two are talking about?”

“Magic huh. What magic did you use to disappear everytime?”

“Ninja magic.”

“Screw you.”

“what did you talk with that woman?  Isnt she our enemy?”
Brice follows when Grachela walks away.

“She is an enemy alright. But sometimes we have to cooperate with our enemy to get the best result.”

“Cooperation?”

“Did that woman really put her hands on Julian?” angrily, Grachela ask.

“Put her hands? Is accidentally pouring wine to Duke counted as putting her hands on him?”

“What else did she do?”

“Just that….oh.”

“What else?”

“She wipes him slowly.”

“CALL JULIAN. WE HAVE TO TALK.”

“Um…She just wiped his coat you know.”

“You don’t know this Brice. Julian’s body can make every woman crazy!”

“Duchess, you are really lecherous.”

“What?”
Julian is preparing to leave.
Hurrying to leave so he can come back as soon as possible.
Brice is assisting him in packing his clothes and Grachela sneaks out the Campus to come to his mansion.

In normal circumstances, Julian should be very angry.
Grachela is still engage with the Crown Prince and just 15.
Rumors will spread and Julian is a meticulous man who doesn’t like malicious rumors around him.
But his soft spot is Grachela.
His Duchess is sulking and he is a man to comfort her.

GRachela is sitting on Julian’s lap while being hug tenderly.

“Stay away from any woman!”

“Yes.”
Julian can only smile at this jealous woman.

A/N:

Pffttt..
Lols.

I know It shouldnt have continued but thank you for reading.