(6) Lo Siento (sorry)

Start from the beginning

"That would take longer, ill be quick in buying the ticket." I smiled, he just nodded. "I dont like thin crusts." I winked at him and he finally smiled.

I bought the ticket and went back to lee know. He was at the table waiting for the pizza.

"do we have enough time? The pizza is gonna take a bit long." He spoke.

"Its fine, we still have 2 hours before it starts." I reassured him.

"Sowon." I turned to him and his face looked so confused.

"Are you okay lee know?"

"Never mind, but why are you calling me lee know?" He looked a bit upset.

"Sorry."

He just sighed and looked away.

"Dont you like me anymore?"

"No, i really like you its just tha-"

"Here's your pizza, please enjoy." The crew left.

He was smiling again, how cruel can i get?

"I didnt have lunch, so i should grab a slice." He opened the box.

"Why didnt you eat?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you to tell me to come over but you didnt and i didnt know it was pass lunch time." He explained while eating.

"Sorry, i was with inha."

"Its fine, im with you now." He took another bite.

I took a slice too since i got tempted by him.

"Can i ask you something?" He nodded, this is my chance. "What did you think about me when we first met?" I was nervous, i hope he has an answer.

"I thought of you as a fan." I bit my lip, thats it? "Im just kidding, to be honest there were a lot of pretty fans that day but you just caught my eye. There was something about you that made me curious."

How could i not plot a more romantic wish?

"I see."

"I liked your laugh even if it was because of jisung. It was obvious that you like that guy more than me. You even told me that he was funny, who doesnt know that?" He added.

"Drop it, youre my boyfriend now." I can see that he wasnt too happy about it.

"Sorry." He let out a chuckle.

"Ahh okay anneyeong." I imitated his voice in boxer, he laughed and his eyes disappeared.

"Do that again please?" He was still laughing.

"Nope. Ill have to save it for next time you get upset again."

"You should do an aegyo for me when im upset." He crossed his arm like he was making a deal.

"If i do that it will make you more upset. I cant act cute, i dont know how to since it doesn't suit my face."

"You dont have to act cute since you already are."

"Im not choi ae ra, ill never be cute."

"Youre right, youre not cute but pretty." He batted his eyes.

"Okay lying machine, finish up so we can walk around before the movie starts."

He just pouted but he continued eating.

We took a quick stroll then went to the cinema. I like watching horror movies, so im not gonna be a scaredy cat, it was the opposite though. I would see lee know flinch from time to time, he even covers his eyes when a scary part comes.

I was getting bored of the movie so i rested my elbow on the arm rest so i can rest my head too. I looked at lee know on my right side and he was covering his eyes, how cute.

"Is it over?" He whispered.

"Yeah it is." I lied the killer was still there and he screamed. I laughed quietly since i didnt want to bother anyone.

"Youre so mean, you scared minho." His hand was on his chest.

"Sorry minho." I teased he stared at me then a huge smile was plastered on his face. "Why are you smiling like crazy?" He shaked his head.

"Lets watch the movie." He looked away but still smiling.

"Tsk, like you can even watch it." I looked at the big screen again.

"Hey give me your hand." He whispered.

"Why?" I reached out my hand and he held it with both hands, he was squeezing my hand while his other hand rested on top of our hands. I cant remove my hand now since he's holding it securely.

The movie ended and we were making our way home, i had fun i wonder if he did?

"You know you should just tell me if you wanna come over, you dont have to wait for an invite."

"Are you sure you wont beat me up if i came uninvited?"

"I was just playing with you, but you should at least tell me if you're coming over so ill be prepared. And please knock first who knows what i could do to you if you surprised me?"

"Okay ill do that since i dont want to die early."

"Do you like walking?" I asked.

"Yeah, it helps me think. Are you getting tired?" He suddenly stopped.

"No, i like walking too."

"We have a lot of things in common." I looked at him. "We both like cats, strawberries and walking."

"I didnt think of that, i didnt know you liked strawberries?"

"You should know that most fans knows about it."

"Im not a so much of a dedicated fan, im too busy with school, sorry."

"I was just kidding." He pinched my cheeks. "Why are you always apologizing to me? Specially today." He gave me a small smile that clearly says im not angry.

"I dont know im sorry." I nervously said and covered my mouth. "Just let it slide it makes me feel less guilty." I bit my lip.

"You know if you feel guilty you should make it up to me instead." He puckered his lips.

"Are you pointing something?." I pretended to look behind me. When i was about to face him again he kissed me by the cheek.

"You didnt do it so i did." I just laugh at him.

We took a cab since it was getting late already. Lee know wasnt that bad he was a good boyfriend, nope he's the sweetest boyfriend if i only let him but i shouldnt.