Ch12-Clold Nights Means Cuddling

Gianna's PRO-

"Did you have fun at the toystore Luxy?!" Harry asked once we got back to his house.

"Yes!! Thank you Uncle Hazza!" She gushed and ran to the couch with all of her new toys.

I closed the door behind me taking off my jacket,it was chilly outside and I could feel it getting colder by the minuted. It was just about as cold inside than it was as outside and I didn't like it.

"Harry why is it so cold in here? I thought you put the heat on before we left?!" I asked him walking up the stairs to go change into something warm.

"I did,love. I'll go check it out" he said walking into what I assumed a room to where he can turn it on.

As Harry was doing that I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tanktop. I walked out and found Harry walking down the hallway on the phone.

"What do you mean their closed?! It's freezing in here!" he yelled into the phone.

"Ugh BYE!" he slammed his phone against the table and looked up at me with a small smirk.

"The heat's broken..Looks like were going to have to use the fireplace babe." he said wrapping his arms around my waist and carried me downstairs.It was fall time so it was starting to get dark early. It was only 7:00 but it was about Lux's bed time.

"Hmm,How about you put Lux to bed while I start the fireplace then me and you can cuddle on the couch" he whispered softly in my ear. "How does that song love?" he asked.

I looked into his deep green eyes and smiled.

"It sounds amazing Harry" I whispered against his lips.

-

"Thanks for taking me to the toystore today!" Lux gushed as I layed her in her bed with her Teddy Bear and her new girrafe that Harry had bought her today.

"Anytime sweetie,it was fun having you. Uncle Harry and I are going to be downstairs,if you get to cold don't be scared to come down okay?" I asked her with smile.

"Thanks" she said slowly drifting to sleep.

-

I walked downstairs to find Harry sitting infront of the couch under a heavy blanket in front of the fire.

"Hmm,is there enough room for me under that  blanket?" I asked jokingly walking over to him.

"Mmm,yes there is darling" he said pulling me under the blanket and onto his lap.

He was incredibly warm to be honest. I looked straight ahead of me and saw the fire burning high creating a small light in the room,just enough to where Harry and I could see each other. I snuggeled closer to him and started tracing his bird cage tattoo just under his arm. It was actually quiet interesting,the way the bars blended into his skin. I never really payed attention to all of the tattoo's that he had,but to be honest they suited him perfectly. After tracing it about a good 12 times I heard Harry speak.

"You seem interested in that tattoo Gi" he whispered with a chuckle. I breathed in his scent and layed my head on his collar bone still stracing it.

"Can I see your other ones?" I asked quietly looking up at him. He nodded with a soft smile and began showing me all of his tattoo's.

"And lastly,this one." He said motioning to the little black padlock on his wrist. "This may sound cheesy,but I got this one for you..I was hoping that one day you would get the key." he said quietly stroking the back of my hair with his other hand while I examined his tattoo. It was gorgeous,and the fact that he had gotten it for me made it even more beautiful. I don't have any tattoo's and I never really planned on getting one,but you do anything for love right?

"I'll get it" I whispered oh so quietly not really sure if Harry heard what I had just said. I saw his eyes light up which told me that he had heard.

"Really?" he asked. I nodded and interlocked my fingers with his. "I love you" he whispered into my hair. "I love you more" i whispered back.

"I dont think that's possible love" he chucked. I didn't reply,but it wasn't awkward. We sat in silence cuddleing under the blanket and enjoying each others company.

After about  half an hour of cuddling I heard footsteps walking down the stairs and into the living room where Harry and I where.

 "Uncle Haz,I cold" Lux's sweet voice said. Harry and I looked up at her and she ran towards us and got under the blanket and snuggeled into Harry slightly pushing me off of his chest. I moved so that she could lay on him and he took my hand in his and squeezed it tightly interlocking his fingers with mine.

Lux ended up falling asleep on Harry,so him and I just sat there until he broke the silence.

"Would it be as good as this if we ended up getting married and starting a family?" he asks me still looking into the fire. He was already thinking about that? We've only been dating for about a month and half,he can't possibly be thinking about marriage. I mean, it would be nice to marry him one day and start a family. And who know's,maybe down the road it could happen. To be honest I didn't know how to answer his question so I just went with a simple answer.

"Yes"

I felt his grip tighten around my hand telling me that he liked the answer I had just given him.

"So about that tattoo" he brought up now looking at me. I met my eyes with his and I could tell that he was serious about it.

"Tomorrow..Before we go to your parents" I stuttered out nervously. Harry smiled his breath taking smile and opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by my phone ringing. Who was calling me this late at night? I got up and walked up the stairs to find my phone. Once it was found I looked to see who was calling. It was none other than Louis Tomlinson.

--\

A/N

HEEEY.I'm sorry that I didn't upload last week.I got kinda side tracked.

But I hope this chapter is goooooood?!

FREAKING 1,150 READS ARE YOU KIDDING ME.LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS LIKE 600 LIKE HOLY FUCK I WANNA CRY.I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH IT'S INSANE!

But anyways..LEAVE COMMENTS OR ELSE.....<3

Follow Me On Twitter!!!!!!!!

@KrissyLovesYoou

ANDDD INSTAGRAM!

@KrissyLovesYoou