Ch1-Meeting Him

My name is Gianna Moore. I’m just an 18 year old girl. Nothing more,nothing less. I model for my father’s modeling company and I 100% love it,sometimes. I have dark brown wavy hair that falls a little below my shoulders,and dark brown bright eyes. I’m not tall,but I’m not short either, I’m averaged height.I have a good amount of friends that love me and support me along with my family. I truly love my life.

I woke up feeling amazing.It was a warm sunny bright day. The sun was shining through my windows lighting up my whole room. I rolled out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided what I was going to do so that I looked somewhat presentable. I brushed my perfectly straight teeth then started onto my hair. Untying my dark brown hair and letting it settle I turned my straightener on.My hair fell just below my shoulders and I absolutely loved it! Once it was hot enough I began to make the soft curls straight. Once I had burned myself a couple times I just decided to stop. My hair looked fine for now,and once I got to my shoot It would be changed anyways.

 "GIANNA GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I heard my mother yell from downstairs.

 I quickly got dressed into ripped denim shorts and a white flowy tank top. I decided not to do my makeup because I knew that it would soon be removed and all of my hard work would be useless. I grabbed my phone off of my bedside table and ran down the large white marble staircase. 

"Morning mom!" I cheered while grabbing my keys.

 Yes, I'm 18 and I still live with my parents,but hey they don't bother me and I don't bother them! I sat down at the kitchen counter top and starting eating an orange.

  "What do you have planned for today?" Asked my mom.

 "Well,dad scheduled a runway practice,so I'm going to that then I'm free all day." I simply replied.

 "What's the theme for this runway?" She asked again. 

My mother was never really into the whole modeling business so my father never really told her much about it. She’s more of the health person.

"I think it's for some band,I don't remember the name at the moment. I guess they wanted to have their line for girls but they wanted to add their own styles to it. Something like that" I said. 

"Well,that's great.When are you leaving?" 

"Actually right now,I'm gonna be late!" I said running out of the house.

 I got into my new black BMW and started the engine.I pulled my ray bans over my eyes and starting driving. The car ride was only about 15 minutes from my house to the shoot.I pulled into the parking lot and looked at the tall glass building in front of me. The huge sign read ‘THE RUNWAY”,it wasn’t a very original name nor’ was it that interesting,but I guess it will have to do.

I grabbed my wallet my keys and my phone and got out of my car.I checked my phone and saw that I had a new text message. It was from my friend Nick. I unlocked my phone and read.

From:Nick

‘What's up? Let's hang? Xx’

Nick was my best friend in the whole entire world.We have known each other since second grade and we have been best friends ever since.He has dark brown hair with perfect Hazel eyes. He gives me the best advise,he's hilarious,and plus he knows how to make me feel a lot better insticky situations.He was just always there for me.Were pretty much brother and sister that's how close we are. I didn't reply because I didn't know how long this practice was going to last for. I looked up at the huge building and walked in. I saw the front manager Tracy sitting at the front desk.