Ch11- Toy Stores

Harry's PRO-

I turned over and saw my gorgeous girl sleeping silently with a relaxed and care free face. I took a minute to look at her and embrace her because I knew that once she was awake I wouldn't get to do that today since we were takingi Lux to the toy store, which I was actually really excited about. She was so good with Lux,even though they didn't do much yesterday I still seemed to noticed that Gianna made an effort,unlike Caroline. Boring, old ,Caroline. I'm glad I've moved on. I turned over and grabbed my phone that hadn't been touched since the day before,and put the battery in. I was ready to face her, and plus I needed to take a picture of Gianna,she looks so cute when she sleeps. As soon as my phone turned on I ignored all of the incoming messages and went straight onto Twitter. I scrolled through my mentions and smiled at some of them. The fans come up with the most funniest things and their just really nice and always seem to put a smile on my face. I snapped a quick picture of Gianna and I and posted it onto Twitter with the caption of "Love waking up to her<3 @GiannaMoore xx" In less than ten seconds the fans were going absolutely insane,asking me if she was my girlfriend and just hating on her which caused a frown to form on my face.

I was still looking at my mentions when Gianna's phone buzzed and I assumed it was from the Tweet. I saw a couple tweets that caught my eye so I just decided to answer some questions.

@NarryLove394820: HARRY! Is she your girlfriend?! She's gorgeous!!(: xx

@Harry_Styles: Yes!(: xx

@Harryfawkmestyles3085940: Ew,why are you with her she's obviously fake,and just using you for fame.

@Harry_Styles: She's fake? Really,because I can feel her breathing against my neck. Have a nice day.xx

I hate when people give me hate,it's just not right. I was ready for them to know about Gianna,heck I wanted them to know about her. But for every bad comment there's hundreds of positive ones,which made me happy. I was replying to some more fans and some more hate when I heard a little tapping on the door. I looked up to find Lux walking in quietly and she walked up to my side of the bed.

"Uncle Haz,I can't sleep." she said quietly holding her little teddy bear. I looked at the time and it was 7:30 which was early for me,but I guess I was just excited about today. I put my phone down and slowly untangled myself from Gianna. I got out of bed and lifted Lux into my arms and brought her back into the room she was sleeping in. I lay ed her down and got in beside her,and she quickly cuddled up into me.

"Try to go back to sleep Luxy" I whispered to her rubbing small circles on her tiny back. After about 10 minutes she was completely sleeping and I soon fell into a peaceful sleep as well.

--

Gianna's PRO

*Bzzz Bzzzz*

I heard my phone vibrate,I turned over and saw the empty space that was once occupied by Harry. I checked my phone and my mentions were blowing up from what I assumed a picture by the looks of it. I went onto Harry's page and saw his tweet which was actually really adorable. A smile swept onto my face as I got up and searched for him. Walking into the guest room which Lux was sleeping in I suspected that Harry would be in there too. And when I walked in,I was right. There was Harry holding tiny Lux in his arms and they were both fast asleep. I had to get a picture of this,it was just to cute. And I would be able to get Harry back for taking that picture of me this morning. Once the picture was taken I uploaded it to Twitter with the caption 'Their just so adorable! xx @Harry_Styles'

I walked over to Harry's side of the bed and shook him Little while whispering little things in his ear. After a couple minutes of that he finally moaned and opened his eyes to reveal a deep tired green color.

"Good morning beautiful" he said slowly resting his plump lips onto mine. His lips were so warm and addicting and I could kiss him all day if I had the chance.

"Mmm,good morning" I whispered against his lips.

He slowly got out of the bed leaving a sleeping Lux and followed me out of the room and back into our room.

"Harry,the tip of your nose is red. Are you feeling okay?" I asked suddenly worried about him,if he was getting sick there is no way he was going out today. This cold weather would not be good for him in any way shape or form.

"Just alittle cold love,no big deal" he said casually lifting me up and laying me on the bed slowly kissing my neck.

"Harry,not now" I snickered trying to push him off of me. He obvously didn't care because his hands were rubbing my sides.

"Harry,Lux is in the other room. Not now." I said more sternly than I did the first time and he suddenly just stopped. Hmmm,maybe being stern with Mr.Styles works when I want my way. Keeping that in mind.

-

After finally getting ready,waking up Lux and eating breakfast we were walking out the door on our way to the toy store. Harry was holding Lux while I was following them to the car. Once Harry put her in her car seat which I assumed he already had in his car we were off. Harry laced his fingers with mine while he was keeping his eyes on the road and I could hear Lux talking softly to her teddy bear.

"Lux were here!" Harry exclaimed about 10 minutes after we left. I looked in front of me to see a large toy store by the name of 'Hamleys Toy Shop'. Harry took Lux out and we began to walk in when Lux asked me If I could hold her. I simply nodded with a smile and took her into my arms. When we walked in there I saw just rows and rows of different toys and Lux's eyes lit up looking around everywhere. She wiggled out of my embrace and ran to the first isle she saw which were the dolls. I looked around to find that there wasn't many kids here,but I guess that's best since I doupt Harry wanted to see alot of fans and all.

"Lux be careful don't go to far away from us!" I said walking after her when I felt a pair of rather large hands pulled me back into their body.

"Let her go,everyone here know's her" he said into my ear. I turned around the face him and smiled.

"NOW LET'S GOOO!" he shouted pulling me towards the little bikes.

--

A/N

Okay,So I tried to make this chapter longer,so I hope you enjoy itttttttt!(:

I'm gonna upload again either tonight or tomorrow so yeah.

There's nothing really new to say so enjoy and LEAVE ME FEEDBACK CAUSE I REALLY NEED FEEDBACK IT'S KILLING ME. PLEASEE. Alright..

Well follow me on Twitter!

@KrissyLovesYoou

ANDD INSTAGRAM!

@KrissyLovesYooou

So yeah :*