Ch10-Harry Being Adorable Once Again

Gianna's PRO-

 "Yes" I replied with a smirk on my face. I wanted this just as much as he wanted this. His hands started pulling up my sweatshirt,when I heard a female voice screaming his name.

"HARRY! HARRY WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard the women yell. I heard her foot steps coming up the stairs. Harry quickly rolled over so he was now laying next to me and flashed the tv on as if we were watching tv.

"Harry are you in here?" The women asked slowly opening the door to the room. In walked a middle aged dark haired women with a little blonde girl about the age of 3.

"Hey mom" Harry said casually. He got up and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I sat there confused,but then soon got up and greeted her.

"Oh this must be Gianna!" she gushed pulling me into a hug.

"Yup that's me,sorry for how I look" I told her.

"Oh no it's fine.I know we weren't supposed to meet until Wednesday,but Lou needed a babysitter and I have things to do so I was just wondering if Harry and you can watch Lux?" she asked more towards Harry. I stood there my fingers tightly intertwined with Harry's and just looked at her.  I looked at the little girl by the name of Lux. She was absolutely adorable,and she seemed like a good kid,so hey why not. Harry gave me a questioning and confused look,as if he was asking for permission. I smiled and did a slight nod so only he could see.

"Sure,it's about time I get to spend some quality time with my god daughter!" he gushed and scooped up Lux into his arms.

"Uncle Haz!" she giggled and hugged him tightly.

"Hi sweetie" I said slightly waving to her with a smile.

"Hi miss" she said buring her head into Harry's shoulder.

Harry's mother thanked us and quickly left so she could do what she had to do.

"Uncle Haz,who is she?" I heard Lux whisper to Harry while they watched Harry's mom drive off.

"Lux,that's my girlfriend. Her name is Gianna,she's absolutely amazing" he told her quietly.

"Oh,do woo wuv her?" she asked in her cute little voice.

"Yes,Lux I do" he said tickling her.

-

I was sitting on the couch with my legs pulled to my chest wanting to go back to bed,this cold weather has really got me down.

"Hi Gi-anna" Lux said jumping on me.

"Hi Lux,it's nice to meet you!" I gushed. She was actually the cutest toddler I have ever seen. Her cheeks got rosy and she climbed into my lap and snuggled into me like I was a pillow.

"Lux,wanna watch a movie with Uncle Haz and Gianna?" Harry asked walking into the living room. Lux's head quickly shot up and she nodded with happiness. Harry picked her up and started carrying her up the stairs to his room. I quickly followed and once we were all in there Lux was laying inbetween us in the bed. It was slightly awkward not to have Harry's warmth when I knew he was so close,but It was okay because this was adorable. He was so good with Lux,you could tell that he cared so deeply for her. I looked at the clock and it was already 6:30.

-

By the time the movie was over it was past eight and Harry was putting Lux to bed.

"Come on Lux time to go to bed love" Harry said picking her up into his arms.

"Uncle Haz can Gianna put me to bed?" she asked looking towards me. I was slightly shocked that she would actually want me to put her to bed.

"Uh,yeah. Gi is that okay?" he asked nodding towards me. I slightly smiled and nodded getting up and taking Lux into my arms and into the room she would be staying in. 

I layed her tiny body on the bed and pulled the covers over her.

"Night Lux" I said with a smile.

"Wait,Gi-anna!" Lux whisper yelled as I was about the walk away.

"Yes?" I asked coming back next to her.

"Last time Uncle Haz wasn't happy cause an owld lady broke up with hwim.And she was mean to me too! But now dat your here,he's happy again and your nice.Twanks for mwaking him hwappy again." she said with a big smile. The fact that she noticed that he was unhappy and now happy again was actually shocking. And to know that she could tell that I made him happy made me happy. This kid is special I tell you!

"Thank's Lux,and tomorrow do you wanna go to the toystore with me and Uncle Haz? We can get some toys" I offered and her face lit up. She nodded happily with a smile.

"Goodnight sweetie" I said patting her on the head.

"Goodnight Gi-anna" she said slowly drifting off. I turned around and walked towards to door to find Harry standing in the doorway shirtless with a pair of sweats on looking sexy as fuck.

"Excuse me but who told you that you could listen to that whole conversation?" I asked him jokingly as I closed the door and walked back into his room with him hot on my trails.

"Your so good to her" he blurted out to me. I turned around confused. I barely said anything to the girl. I gave him a confused look urging him to explain further.

"My..My last girlfriend was horrible to her. She thought she was annoying and she just didn't like children. But your..your different. You actually care,my ex would have never in a million years brought her to a toy store" he explained to me. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and kissed me lips lightly.

"I love you" he whispered against my lips.

"I love you too Harry" I whispered back. And I actually meant it. I'm deeply and madly in love with Harry Styles.

--

A/N

AYEEE BITCHES.

I lied this chapter isn't dirty.I'M SORRY,BUT IN LIKE TWO CHAPTERS IT'S GONNA BE DIRTY I PROMISE OKK IM PERVERTED OKOKOK.

WELL ANYWAYS. DO YOU GUYS LOVE LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG OR DO YOU LOVE LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG?!

I'm freakin obsessed with it Okk,and I Postedd itt ovvvaaaaa there>>>>

SO LISTEN TO IT. Okay I dont have anything else to say..

BUT!

Give me feedback and comment please,I really need opinions like badly!

Well follow me on Twitttaaaa!!!!!!!

@KrissyLovesYoou

ANDD INSTAGRAM!

@KrissyLovesYoou