And coming to present we are in bus i don't where i'm going, well i didn't asked her where we are going. You can't calculate my happiness right now.

Just imagine guys,  you are traveling in bus with your love of your life next to you and it's a night journey. She sleeping placing her head near you heart, it's feels ham.... god it's feels like heaven. Yes..... she sleeping next to me making my shoulder her pillow

In this moonlight her face is glowing like another moon. I don't how much time has passed, because everyone is asleep by now, maybe me and the driver is the only one who awake now.

I really enjoying this journey with her, thanks to my love only because of her i got chance to spend my night like this.  I kept looking her sleeping face, suddenly she frown in her sleep. I adjusted my self,she snuggle into me and slept feeling comfortable. Don't know when i closed my eyes.

*****

"Sir... sir..."

I'm deep sleep,I heard someone calling me, i ignored it, but again someone called me a little bit loud, i slowly open my eyes and saw my chitti, close to me,  i smiled at her and again closed my eyes. But, what....  wait, wait.

I opened,  then i realized our position. My both hand is around her waist securing her and she's totally into me. She's  trying to free her self from my hold. We are so close that her is breath falling on my face and mine's on her.

I immediately withdrawn my hands, she moved from me but again collapsed with me, we looked each other surprisedly and looked at the direction of my chest and saw her thali is stuck to my pendent. Chitti tried to separate them but she couldn't, she's close to me because of that she can't seeing them properly. I stopped her holding her hands.

"Wait i will do it " i said she leaved it. I tried to separate them, but they didn't separated,  i again tried but no use... seems like they don't want to get separate from each other, their bond so strong. After a lof of struggle i finally succeeded to apart them.  Sorry guys but i have to do this. I really feeling sorry for them. When i'm busy in saying sorry to them i heard her voice.

"We have get down here, this is the last stop" she said and left from there without glancing at me. I looked her who taking bags but... why is this bus empty, where are other passenger, well she just now said na it's last stop, remind me my subconscious.

"Sir..... come on...  we are getting late"  i heard her voice, she already going. I immediately got down from bus and followed her.

We came out from but stop and took a cab to  hotel. After ten minutes we came hotel, she already booked a room on our names, we went our room, the room is nice not big not small. A single bed with a few furniture.

"God... i'm too sleepy"  i said and jumped on bed. You know what the time now... it's  4:30 in the morning, i never wake this early, i think you can understand my situation. When i said i'm sleepy Chitti gave me a lool like  i said something wrong and went washroom murmuring something. I didn't heard what she said.

I closed my eyes to sleep, after some i felt like someone shaking me. Why can't they allow me sleep. I opened my eyes with so much difficulty but, seeing the angle in front of my sleep gone.

 I opened my eyes with so much difficulty but, seeing the angle in front of my sleep gone

             (Sorry, for this edit)

God... she's looking like an angel in this white dress. She smiled at me and went near mirror. I kept started at her divine beauty. "We are getting late sir... go and take  shower " she said checking herself in mirror interrupting my thought.

I got up and went washroom to take shower, when i came she is not in room.  But she kept my clothes on bed. How silly...  she never comes in room when i take bath... i don't know why. I changed my clothes and about to go out to check her someone knocked the. I said come in thinking  chitti and my guess is correct,

"Are you ready..  can we leave" she asked i nodded. Now it 6.30 in the morning.

We came out of the hotel, when we are waiting for cab,  i got a call from raj,  i start talking, soon cab arrived,we get in and chitti told him some address, i didn't payed attention. In twenty minutes the cab stopped in front of a big temple. Temple.... Why we are here, i confused, i looked chitti she looks calm,  we got down

After they she buy flowers, fruits  and coconuts and went inside temple.  The temple is big, very big shivalayam, but only few people is here inside, seems like It has been years since it was built. Seeing us a old  priest came towards us, he is in his 70 i think.

"Come my child, i was waiting for you" He said to chitti with smile. So he knows her. 

"How are you, thatha" She asked him smiling back,

"Antha aa parameshvaruni daya, by the grace of the Lord, i'm good,  how's your life, i heard that you married " he said.

"How do you know thatha" she asked in surprise tone.

"I know everything my child,  is he is your husband" he said pointing at me, chitti nodded her head, i moved forward and  stood beside her. He smiled widely looking at me and went to do pooja.

But i'm confused here..... why she wants come here.... i never seen her going temple in four months of my marriage life. She prayers in home but never gone temple. I should ask her, when i'm in my thought.

"I know sir...  you're thinking, why even we are here" i heard her voice i looked at her, who is looking at me.

"No... chitti... it's no.... " before i say she interrupted me.

"I know...  and i will tell you the reason why we are here, before that i will something about this temple " she said looking at everywhere in temple.

"This temple was built by our great grandfather.  Sri, Shivashankara bhupathi raju. Mom's grandfather.  After his death our grandfather took this temple responsibility. Amma and peddamma, spend their entire childhood here. It's always special to them, if we want to start any new thing in our life, we first comes here to take blessing.  My mom always loves this place, she's says this place gives her peace and reminds her, her childhood memories with her father" She saying i'm listening her carefully, for the first time she's sharing her memories with me.

" I don't believes in god blindly, i get irritated with her lord shiva bajana and one day asked, why she feels secure here .....  you know sir, what she said.  She said, lord shiva won't allow anyone to harm her and protects her from evil like her father. That day i felt hurt and insecure, who is this god to secure my mom, i'm her daughter i can protect my mother, so i challenged him.  She said pointing lord shiva's idol. I don't why but i smiled at her confection.

To be continued.....