2.9K 99 16

hi lovers just want to say that english isn't my first language,so sorry for the mistakes you'll find while reading 💛
__________________

„But Liam I don't want to go back down to our hotel room alone,come with me!" I whined. We just finished eating some delicious food in romantic candlelight and now it slowly started getting colder.

„I will be with you in just an minute again , just need to check something,okay love?"

„Okay... but hurry ,the bed looked really comfy and it was so big!" I answered with a little smirk on my lips and went downstairs after I pressed my lips on Liam's for a second.

Liam made us stay in one of the most beautiful and also most expensive hotels for a night,so we would have some alone time,which was by the way much needed. It's not easy with a baby at home and then at the same time with all the work that needed to be done.

As I came downstairs in our hotel room or let's call it our little apartment,it was dark and I couldn't see much, just some small lights because we had a few candles in our room. Did Liam put them there? But before I even could find the light switch, I noticed how it got lighter in the room from second to second.  "What...?" I whispered to myself confused.

As I finally could see more ,I saw hundreds of red roses and cute heart balloons. And in the middle of everything was a big bright sign.

Will you marry me?

And that was the Moment the tears started running down my cheek. Is this really happening right now? Or just a really stupid joke? Oh please don't let it be a joke.

"Niall?" asked a familiar voice out of nowhere,which is the reason why I turned around. And there he was. On his knees ,in front of me ,with the most beautiful smile on his face.

"Li-Liam? What are you doing...?"

"I know it's kinda early,but I love you ,I love you so damn much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You gave me the most beautiful present ever and I still can't believe that we have this beautiful little baby boy together ,our peanut. I want to have a big family with you Love ,because all our children will be so beautiful with you as a mom...-"

"Li!" I interrupted him.

"Pssshht let me finish babe.
You're my soulmate,my better half and I can't believe that I met the most important person in my life over Instagram . But I'm so happy that you're my biggest fanboy and that you now belong to me ,hopefully forever."

He stopped and took a deep breath.

"So what do you say? Do you wanna make me to the happiest man alive and become my man? Will you marry me?"

"Liam... I'm...- I oh god." I started talking ,tears still streaming down my face. Liams face expression changed and he looked so scared. But I just started smiling.

"I love you, of course I wanna marry you!"

And with that I fell in his arms and pressed my lips on his as fast as possible. Immediately I felt how he started smiling. This is the best day of my life! God I've never been so happy,he's mine and I'm his ! Forever.