Dust x Horror (Angst)

Ok so, this was requested by Nanaz_Nazmaki

Warning!
This is an angst chapter, if you don't like negativity or drama, please leave or skip this part
Thank you!

Horror's Pov
Ever heard of friends with benefits?, Dust and i were in one, but don't think irrationally, we're more of partners in "crime" than something more of a sexual orientation, or that's what people normally call it?

"Hey horror"

I heard a deep voice from behind, i turned around to see Dust, holding his usual weapon, a bone (a/n: please do not attack me for like what i warned in my one author note, i forgot some sanses due to not being there for like a  year and a half)

"Sup dusty" i simpered, hugging him automatically cause i was already used to his presence, tho something was odd, usually he would pat me on the head or hug back but today, he was acting quite weird, he did'nt gave back the little affection i made and i was pushed away from my own one sided embrace.

"Look Horror, let's stop this" he directed his gaze to me. He looked quite, serious. I did'nt answered him but it seems like i was required to answer.
"What?" I responded, he took a deep breath and mumbled words. "Horror, we need to stop this". He averted his eyes, as if he was guilty, but i was lost.
"What do we need to stop?" I tilted my head a little, it was confusing. Did i need to stop killing, did we need to stop what? What do we need to stop?

"We need" his voice quivered,"we need to stop being friends, i'm sorry but it's over". I looked at him, not breaking eye contact, he speaks as if we're lovers or something, and i just snickered. Did he thought i had feelings for him? I might as well enjoy the moment.

"Dusty.." my voice was low, as if i was about to cry, i kept my head down, but i kept my eyes locked at his expression, he was instantly regretting everything he ever said. "Why.." i started to fake my cry, "why do you want to leave..? Am i not enough for you?" I exhorted. "No, it's not that-" he tried to explain.

"I guess i was wrong" i blurted out, gazing at him with my eyes all blurry cause of the tears. "I thought i had the chance, the chance to be with you more than friends. More than.. just friends with benefits" i was shocked by my own words, thoughts and body, they're defying me! What is this feeling?!
"H-horror no it's not that please hear me out" Dust spoke, with pain in each words, but those words he said were'nt music to my ears as expected, it was more like, a stab in my heart.

I can't stand it, i ran away, leaving snowdin, leaving everything, i did'nt know i still can feel emotions, should i be gleeful about it?, ugh!

So many questions, so little answers!

Dust was just standing there, staring at horror running off, he was'nt sure what to feel anymore, what an idiot he is, he was just simply going to tell horror if he can be his lover. Hey don't blame me, i don't know what to do in this kind of situation, but somehow. I have a gut feeling (or readers poking him to go to horror) that he should go after his horror. He followed the footsteps just to see him.

"Hey horror-" Dust stopped dead in his tracks, Horror was hugging someone, he does'nt know who but just by looking at the suit it was lust... sans?

What the hell is he doing with this guy?!