Raven x Blueprint

Requested by AprilSnow440

I don't know much about them. So expect something weird ok?

Raven-Seme/Dom

Blueprint-Uke/Sub

Stupid!

Weird!

Ugly!

Those were the words Raven heard when he was a kid. Just because he's extraordinary. But it all changed when he met Blueprint. He fought the bullies and always had his back. He doesn't have parents but Blueprint does. The parents adopted him as their own. One day the parents decided to take a picture of them holding a bouquet of golden flowers.

1

2

3

Smile!

Blueprint and Raven smiled showing happiness everyday.

They were all happy and Raven was gaining feelings for Blueprint as they got older. But all changed when another skeleton showed up.

Paperjam

As they were all happy. Paperjam went and ruined it. He snatched Blueprint away from Raven. Making Blueprint fall for him. As time flies Blueprint confessed which made Raven heartbroken. They got married and had a child. Raven kept his feelings hidden out of sight. Even after Blueprint got married to another skeleton. He was happy if his loved one is too.

Blueprint trusted Raven. And when the child was born. He gave it to Raven to take a look

"Oh Blueprint! He has your eyes,Face and a beautiful smile!"

Raven said. The two couple looked at Raven and said

"We know you like him"

Paperjam said

"That's why we are making you his godfather!"

Blueprint chirped. Raven stopped for a moment and thought

"He was supposed to be OUR son Blueprint"

But he can't say it.
He doesn't want to ruin everything

"It would be a pleasure"