Chapter 10

( 12 years later)

Izuku POV
In the past few years I have watched over some of my old class mates like Shoto and Bakugo even Kirishma sometimes. I always thought that Bakugo and Kiri would get together but no Shoto and Bakugo are together and have a wonderful little girl named Suki todoroki. She does have red hair but it has blonde parts like Shotos hair. Me, Dabi and Tomura have a child her name is Lily Midoriya both there child and ours hang out. Both girls go to the same school they are 11 years old. Lily has my sweet personality but is into the punk rock look. Suki on the other hand has Bakugos personality but is into more sweet soft colors that she wears. Suki has come over to our house and knows all about us but she knows she can't tell her parents. Lily went to Suki's house but I think Shoto knows that Lily is my child.

Lily POV
I went to go see if Suki would like come to the park with me and when I got to her house they saw that I was here and Suki came running out and hugged me " hi Lily what are you doing here?" I asked if she wanted to come to the park but Bakugo came out and said that she was not going to the park with a villans kid. I did not move but after a few seconds I ran away crying I cried all the way home. " Lily what happened why are you crying?" Dad Dabi asked me. " They- they found out that I was your kid and Bakugo said that Suki and I could not go to the park together." I said in between cry's. Dad got up at yelled something up stairs and 3 of my dad's were done here now. They told that they would be back in a bit and left and after that I fell to the floor crying.
After about 3 hours of being home alone they came back and Suki was with them. " Lily I'm so so soooo sorry." " It's not your fault you didn't say that." Suki pick me up which really surprised me that she could do that and took us to my room. And set me on my bed I was very tired from crying so about 5-6 minutes later I fell asleep in Suki's arms.