Chapter 9

Shinso POV
After father was done talking to me I went over to Izuku " wow brother I'm proud of you killing all those hero's must have been fun. But who was your favorite to kill?" " Ummmm well I think it might have been kirishma and Bakugo and all might." I nodded my head in an agreement to his choices of the kills.

Dabi POV
" Izu come to the bedroom me and Tomura have a wonderful surprise for you." " Ok I will be up in a minute." I walked up stairs to the bedroom and waited with Tomura.

( Time skip to when those 3 are done because I'm not good at writing smut)

Izuku POV
I layed in the bed out of breath Dabi had already fell asleep so me and Tomura cuddled for a little till both of fell asleep.

( Time skip)

When I woke up both Dabi and Tomura were gone so I went done to the bar to see Toga, Dabi, Tomura and kurogirl eating breakfast. " Come over here Izuku we made you something for your birthday." I had totally forgotten that it was my birthday but my thoughts got stoped by my brother and father saying happy birthday to me and going to get breakfast. I went and sat in between Dabi and Tomura and eat breakfast but it was not what I was thinking breakfast to be it was ice cream and pancakes with some whipped cream and sugar. " Omg thank you." Kurogirl nodded as a ' your welcome'.