Chapter 4

Dabi POV
When I went up to my Izu he looked a bit paler then always. " Izuku are you alright your paler sweetheart." Izuku was about to nod but fell to the ground. Both me and Tomura ran to him. I picked him up and ran to our bedroom.

Tomura POV
I was shocked that Izuku just randomly fainted but very worried. Me and Dabi sat next to Izuku till he woke up which was about 30 minutes. " What happened my head hurts like crazy."  "Sweetheart you fainted in the bar are you feeling better." Dabi hugged Izuku tightly. " I was so worried about you don't scare me like that." "I'm sorry I didn't mean to." About 5 minutes of us sitting in silence Izukus phone went off like crazy. Dabi grab it for Izu and headed him the phone. It was text messages and Miss calls from his class mates.

Izuku POV
I go to my messages first to see about a million texts from todoroki, kacchen and lida. I rolled my eyes at the fact that kacchen ever cared about me. " Those mother fuckers care that I'm not at school. I'm supposed to like them when round face and frog ass don't even care." Both other boys were both confirm shocked that I cursed.

( Sorry it's short I'm super tired and this isn't like a part of the story I just couldn't think at the time)