Chapter 2

Dabi POV
Me and Tomura walked up to the boy. "Hi Im Izuku what's your name." I could hear he was hissing in pain. " Hey come with us my name is Dabi and this is  Tomura." I said in a soft voice he was shocked when I said that but was calmer and nodded.

Deku POV
I was so shocked that they were  my soul mate but soon relax and nodded. "I would like that." I smiled a very big smile and I could see a blush on both boys faces. Dabi took my hand and took me and Tomura out of the bakery. We walked for a bit till we were at a bar.

Tomura POV
We walk into the bar to see crazy, twice and kurogirl. "Oh my God you got he's soooo cute." " Back off crazy he's ours." She pouted but understood why. Me and Dabi went to our room. When we got up the stairs Dabi picked up Izuku like a baby. We could tell that Izuku was tired so when he picked him up Izuku slowly fell asleep.

Dabi POV
We got to our room and I sat him down on the bed then put him under the covers. He looked so peaceful and cute. Me and Tomura walked out the room to the bar and talk a while till it's around midnight when we all go to bed. When we got to the room Izuku was still sleeping so me and Tomura got into bed next to Izu.