Chapter 6

Deku POV
I wasn't in the mood for this to happen when Toga came running through the door " Guy some students from class 1-A are here and they are asking for Izuku. I froze I didn't want to go back there not ever. Bakugo was there and made me feel worse about being alive. I walked down the stairs to see All Might, Bakugo and some other students with pro heros. " Come with us Izuku we need you your mom needs you." Anger was boiling my veins " don't ever talk about that old sad fucker that is my mother." Everyone was shocked but what I had said. "Deku you loved your mother." " Key word Bakugo 'loved' I don't anymore she means nothing." I could see that Bakugo knew I was telling the truth and said to everyone behind him " Deku does want to become a hero." All might was so angry " so I gave you my power for nothing maybe young Bakugo should of got instead of you." All Might said. " Don't you ever say that again because I know all of your dirty secrets and would you really liked if I shared that with the villains maybe all the hero's here would like to see me kill the symbol of peace. So if I were you I would use the last of your power and try and fight me." I said with a big smirk on my face. " Fine I will do it and if you win you can kill me but if I win you have to come with us." " Fine but I will only do this if no one will get in the way or start fighting it will just be me vs All Might."

( Time skip to the end of the battle)
I had won the battle and everyone from the hero side was shocked that the hero was going to get killed. " I will make this as painful as I can just for the fun of it." I was stabing all might when Bakugo started talking. " Didn't you always look up to All Might and say that one day you would be just like him Deku. Where did that all go?" " Well you see Bakugo my dreams of being a hero were crushed by YOU. Y-you made fun of me saying I was useless and worthless but thats not the worse thing YOU TOLD ME TO TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF A ROOF!!" At that point everyone was looking at Bakugo. But then we heard a little voice come from the back of hero's it was Izuku's dad " YOU TOLD MY SON TO DO WHAT!" " What lzuku your dad is all for one." All might and Bakugo said together. " Oh dear father can I please kill All might now." He nodded and I stabbed All might right in the heart. All the hero's ran to him want they didn't know was I was not quirkless but had the power to burn people's brain when I look at them. " Take another seat and one hero gets there brain set on fire." All the hero's stoped moving. " But Izuku please don't do this you already killed him what else do you want." Kirishma said. "Well you should of just kept for mouth shut but now I get to have more fun." I looked at kirishma and he start screaming in pain. I laughed loud so the heros could hear me. " You think this is funny." Present Mic said. " Wow you must be very brave to say that when I just killed two heros." And with that I looked right into Mic's eye and he started screaming.

(Sorry for not posting)