Chapter 8

Shinso POV
I was so glad that my brother and father were ok and what most of all made me happy was that the whole school would get killed. I would have so much fun with this. " Shinso, Father wants to see you he misses you." I nodded. One of the students come up from behind us and yelled in our faces " you all are going to hell for this." "Well I would say the same for you because I have more then one quirk so let's read your mind." (In the mind) I will kill you tsu your worthless.( Back to present) " Well I would say your going to hell to sweetheart." Me and Izuku keep walking and after that no one bothered us.

(Back at the bar)
" It is very nice to see you father." Father waved for me to come and I did what he wanted. " Both of you boy did a great job and now Izuku has killed most of the hero's but now we are going back to UA and killing the rest and now they don't have all might to protect them. " I smirked at this.

Izuku POV
When father was talking with Shinso I was on Dabi's lap. I kissed him on the nose " Dabi where is Tomura?" " He is taking a shower then is having a nap sweetheart." I nodded and kissed him on the lips this time. When I was kissing Dabi I over heard father tell Shinso about how proud he was of us and telling him about how I killed the hero's.