When he scares you

Henry
He was bored so he went to your house and fucking climbed in your room and into your closet, you being unaware,  you went to your room with a METAL TRAY. Why? Because you needed it for a craft and he jumped out and scared you but at the same time you hit him in the face with the tray. So it went like this: "hehe oh Y/N is gonna be so scared. *door opens* here she comes" *jumps out* "WHA- *smack* "oww that fucking hurt!" "oh my god I'm so sorry henry I didn't meant to!" "it's fine but why do you have a tray?" "for a craft" "oh". And with that he left, leaving you puzzled.

Patrick
Patty thought it would be funny to scare you so he put on a clown mask and went to your house. You were making fried eggs in the kitchen, pat being the dumb ass he was, thought nothing of it so he scared you.  And you hit the shit out if him with the pan. This is how it went: *puts on mask* "oh this is gonna be fucking awesome. *sneaks into you house and being you* BIT-*whams* *falls to floor knocked out* "awe my fucking eggs!" You already knew it was pat. You turned off the oven and took his mask off and dragged him to the couch and sat there till he woke up.

Victor
He didn't mean to. You were getting out of the shower and he had to pee. So he went into the bathroom silently not wanting to disturb you. He didn't know you were done so once you opened the shower curtain you saw him and you fell he freaked out. This is how it went: "I've. Got. To. Pee! *silently went to the bathroom and starts doing his business* *you open curtains* AHH! *falls* "Baby! Are you OK?! I'm sorry!"

Belch
You and him were watching a scary movie and you were already a tiny bit paranoid. So he took this opportunity to scare you. This is how it went down: you were paranoid and jumped quite a bit so he took this opportunity. Once it was quite he grabbed your shoulders and said rawr and it made you jump horribly he laughed a lot.

That was bad. I'm sorry - Author