You make up

Henry
Henry spent the last 2 weeks not talking to anyone or even bullying the losers.  You weren't any better, you would stay in your room and cry almost all the time. Henry had enough he couldn't go on like this any long so he went up to you. "Y/N babe, I'm so sorry I never meant to hit you please be my girl again it will never happen again i promise!" he pleaded with his voice cracking. "oh Henry, I missed you so much baby" and with that he kissed you. "I love you Y/N" he said "I love you to" you said.

Patrick
Patrick was different he took his medication, he acted... Normal it was weird for the gang and everyone. You on the other hand,  were even weirder you isolated yourself and you just had a blank face, no emotion no anything. You went to school like any other, then all of a sudden you bumped into someone. You mumbled an apology and tried to walk off but the person you walked into grabbed you. "Y/N? Listen I'm sorry I hurt you I was a bit drunk, I love you I miss you and I haven't touched fire ever since we.. Well you know I just want you back please baby just come back" you smiled and kissed him "ok, I love you" "I love you to Y/N".

Victor
He wasted no time. He went to your house the next day and ran to your room. He busted in with tears streaming down his face. "Y/N babe I'm so so sorry,  I don't know what came over me please baby please i need you." he was sobbing. "it's ok Vicky I understand" you grabbed him and held him as he cried into your chest. I love you babe" you said as you kissed his head. You and him fell asleep.

Belch
He did the same as Victor. He drove to your house... 2 days after,  he bursted through your door and seen you playing games. "oh hey belch" you said bluntly. "hey.. " he was confused but that wouldn't get in the way. "Y/N im sorry baby please forgive me I never meant to hit you" he said "it's ok I love  you" he then kissed you right there and then and you returned the kiss. "I love you Y/N" belch said with a slightly cheerful tone "love you to babe".

That was trash... At least to me it was. -Author