When they throw fits

Henry
Henry threw a fit today because I wouldn't make him chocolate milk.
"I want chocolate milk!" henry pouted as he yelled. "Henry it is 7:00 in the morning make it yourself!" I said in an annoyed tone. "No no no! I don't want to!" that's it I've had enough. You grabbed Henry's wrist and put him in the corner "you stay there till you calm down and apologize!" he stayed there for 5 minutes "I'm sorry" he mumbled "good boy" you said with a happy tone you kissed his cheek and hugged him. But you also made him his chocolate milk. 

Patrick
He threw a fit because you took his lighter. After he refused to take his medication
"Y/N give it back Now!!" Patrick screamed. "No, not until you take your medicine. " you said in a stern tone,  "No! The medicine is bad for me. Now give me back my lighter, you... You.. Butthole!" that was your breaking point. You grabbed his wrist and put him in time out, "you can come out when you apologize and calm down, think about what you've done and said!" he took 10 minutes to calm down and apologize. You hugged him and gave his lighter back and he took his medicine.

Victor
He doesn't throw fits.

Belch
Same. Him and Victor are good boys.