Mind control

Notes:

I've been busy working on the new chapter and it's here. Sorry for the long wait

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

Day 2 I'm asked to train robin ( one of the female Russian scientists) that way progress is faster.

Day 12 I finally crafted the perfect DNA for the spinoraptor. Swimming abilities of the crocodile but bulletproof like the indoraptor, venom bite like the kimono dragon and was promised to be stronger than the most dangerous carnivores on the planet.

Day 35 the spinoraptor is born with no issues and the Russians are pleased with my work, so they asked me to make a pack of raptors for a experiment....they told me it was classified ( those bastards! )

Day 50 the six raptors are born with fluffy red feathers and soon to be big as the indoraptor.

At 8 months old the 6 raptors ( codenames That the Russian leader gave them r-1, r-2 , r-3, r-4 , r-5 and r-6.

One week later they are taken to surgery for some reason. didn't understand why? They were fine and healthy? Of course once again they said it was classified. ( again those bastards! )

A 5 days later Allen grant escaped from his cell....but no one bothered to recapture him because he "was good as dead" out there.

4 months later I hardly see the hybrid and the raptors because the Russians told me they were taken to be trained to the extreme and my rewards will be coming.

*************

"Henry wu, We're here to show you the progress of your hard work." The Russian leader announces walking with Henry to the training room which looked like a small fenced in jungle.

"Mr. wu, we have watched Owen Grady's raptor training videos and we thought bigger ways to command them." Robin adds to the conversation holding up a headset device. "Our best doctors have placed control chips into the brains of both the hybrid and the raptors."

"Mind control?" Henry questions. "Are you saying a person wearing the device can give any order to them?"

"Of course." The Russian leader ( let's call him bob ) asked Henry giving him the headset. "Now we want to see our progress by wearing the device and command one of the raptors."

"Yes sir! Now come here r-1!"

........
.........

"I said come here r-1!"

"Stupid American!" Bob laughs. "did you really think were going to give you a working headset?"
"Seriously if money is involved Americans will do anything and I've only given working headsets to my top commanders which includes robin."

"I—I've done everything perfect!" Henry wu gasps as the raptors circles him.

"Henry, I thank you for being my mentor, but it's a fair Well for now!" Robin comments evilly. "I just wanted you to know that I've made my own superior spinoraptor hybrid!"

"You did what?!"

"Raptors kill Henry wu!" Robin commands the raptors to begin attacking.

*henry screams as he's eaten alive*

Notes:

You can't trust anyone these days

I did say that the raptors were going to turn against him