My fingers wrap around the soft strands that just seem to get longer every day, pushing them back over his shoulders. "You are the sexiest man alive to me."

"That's all that matters." His touch was tender but needy as he slides my sleep shirt over my head, throwing it across the room. "We don't have a lot of time."

I lean forward, pulling at the waist band of his boxers so he'd get the hint. "Then stop wasting time by talking and get inside me already."

As soon as our bodies were joined together, it was like a jolt of new found energy was coursing through me, or maybe it was just the caffeine finally kicking in... Either way, it felt just as amazing as it always did, the content look on Dave's face telling me he felt the same as he quickened his pace.

We knew each other inside and out by now.

Every time his hands pause on an area of my body, it felt like burn marks were being left behind. As if he was imprinting himself on me so I'd know that no one else would ever make me feel as good as he can. It wasn't like I didn't already know this though...

By the time we were coming down from our highs, shuffling could he heard from the other room, indicating that our alone time had finally come to an end. "I love you," Dave's voice was low due to his uneven breathing.

"I love-"

"What the fuck is burning in here?"

---

Shelli was walking beside me, a cocky smirk on her face as I tried to keep a neutral one. Ever since Dave and I were caught naked in the kitchen this morning with burning food, we've gotten an earful of teasing comments.

"The two of you are some horny bastards." She lets out a hearty laugh before shoving my shoulder lightly as if to say, 'loosen up'. "Krist and I haven't hooked up since July, but every time I blink you and Dave are eye fucking each other! It doesn't matter where you are. We could be discussing puppies and the two of you would still be mentally undressing one another."

I groan, still embarrassed about being found in such a compromising position this morning. Krist walked in and Dave immediately threw his body over mine so his taller bandmate wouldn't see anything he wasn't supposed to. "Shelli please stop talking about it. Krist isn't going to let this go."

"You're going to get more shit from me than Krist sweetie." Her arm wraps around my waist as we reach the door to the boys' dressing room, "I can promise you that much." I stick my tongue out at her like a child before pushing the door open.

Dave was across the room, doing his usual routine of beating his drum sticks against a couch in order to warm his arms up. Too lost in his actions to even notice our entrance. Krist was raiding the snack table, stopping for a second to smile over at his wife when he heard the door shut. Motioning to the beer on the table as an offering, which we declined.

Their blond bandmate was nowhere to be seen, but the closed bathroom door made me think he was hiding out in there to calm his nerves. "Can you believe the album comes out tomorrow?"

"Finally!" Shelli and I yell simultaneously, causing Krist to laugh.

"We've definitely been around each other too much Shell," I bump her with my hip before grabbing a water off the collapsible table. "I think we need to take a break."

She gasps, bringing a hand to her chest in mock shock. "You're breaking up with me?"

"Just a break." I respond, going along with her game. "It's completely different."

An offended expression takes over her features as she glances at Dave, who still hadn't paid us any mind, "Have you met someone else?"

"I never wanted to hurt you, but I have." I wrap my hand around Krists' elbow, pulling the tree like man closer to me. "And we are madly in love."