Kaede Akamatsu pt. 2

i literally thought this up on my vacation and couldnt sleep because i was excited to write it. . . .

that was almost 2 years ago . . . im so sorry for not updating im trying to get better at that and working on my writers block. thank you everyone who continues to ask for scenarios.

---------------------------------------------

~Third Person POV~

After some time trying to coax away the tears from the smaller girl, (yn) let her go to continue the meaningless investigation that was going on. He told her he would "check for clues," if anyone needed him in the time span.

When she left the bathroom, Kaede quickly ran for the basement in fear of the male who held her just moments ago. She couldn't believe the mastermind was one of them, let alone the calm and nice mannered boy whom she'd introduced herself to mearly a day ago. She feared him and what he could do to her friends trapped here, so she needed to let someone else know. A certain detective.

Arriving in the basement, Kaede saw Shuichi was looking at the sliding bookshelf once more for any left over clues they may have missed. She took a deep breath and began approching him, not wanting to cause a scene and make her fellow hostages scared, until a certain robot blocked her path near the entrance.

"Glad to see you're looking for clues!" Monokuma cheered to the frightened girl.

She backed up a bit. "What do you want?" she asked with venom in her voice.

"Calm down, you act like I'm the bad guy here!"

He took a few steps towards her and beckond her to lean down. Once she did, he began whispering to her.

"Don't even think about sharing our secret, sweetheart. We don't want anyone else getting hurt now, do we? It's hard enough having one man's blood on your hands, imagine two or three or all fourteen!"

Kaede's breath hitched for more than one reason. "You?" She spoke after a short silence. "S-So . . . that means-"

"You never killed Rantaro - I did. I had to to help you out with your plan to kill the 'mastermind'."

She sighed quietly, knowing now that an innocent man's blood wasn't spilt by her hands, but was still terribly sad someone had to die that wasn't behind all this torture.

"Keep this between us," Monokuma continued. "We don't wanna stop the main event before it even starts! I even had a whole big script for myself for the trial."

"N-No," she stuttered out.

Monokuma tilted his head sharply. "Pardon?" he asked coldly.

Kaede realized her mistake in cutting herself off and spoke quickly. "N-No more people are gonna die today. I'll make sure of it!"

The robot straightened itself. "Good, good to hear. Now, get back to investigating!"

The rest of the investigation went off quietly and quickly. (yn) had returned and watched his lover from a distance as he "looked for clues", then finally called for his Monokuma robot to say the trial would start. Everyone slowly went towards the fountain outside in a large group, the Robotisist noticing his Pianist was straggling a bit behind everyone else. He slowed his walk and waited for her to get closer, then gently grapped her right hand and making her jump in the process.

"It's going to be okay, darling," he whispered with a loving smile. "You're safe."

Kaede clenched her jaw and began whispering back. "N-No it's not! Everyone's going to die! I-I know Shuichi thinks I'm the killer."