Shuichi Saihara pt. 1

oof okay i gotta plan, wish me luck it probably wont be good

NOTES FOR THE CHAPTER:
•You are the Ultimate Psychic
•Yes, I know that is similar to clairvoyance, so we just gonna forget about Hiro for right now, but he is great burnt french fries
•You're able to see the killer (since ya psychic) and are the Kyoko of v3 (trial helper)
•You are Himiko's older brother

---------------------------------------------

~Your POV~

Another murder's taken place. This time, it turned out to be Angie Yonaga. I didn't particularly like her, but I didn't really think she deserved to die like this. Himiko's been very distressed and I can see how Tenko is trying to get closer to her to try and cheer her up. It's pretty obvious she has a crush on my sister, but Tenko's a great girl, so I don't care if they do end up together or whatever.

After a while, Kiyo, Tenko, Keebo, Shuichi and Himiko decided they were going to try and contact Angie's spirit through some sort of summoning or something. I couldn't help but internally scoff at Kiyo's fascination with them - they're quite fake unless there is some sort of psychic medium there to communicate for the spirit, but I refused to help with that. Anyways, it was against my rules.

Once they all left and some stayed to watch the body and do their own investigations, I started my own. I knelt next to Angie, looking like I was going to search near her body, but I just closed my eyes and began to tune out the world around me. Once I felt properly focused, I began reaching my hand towards Angie's chest and started to try and communicate with her. Her spirit was weak, due to her dying sometime last night.

"What is going on?" her spirit then asked.

"Don't panic, Angie," I told her. "It's just (yn). I contacted you to talk to you about how you died."

"Oh! Is this your Ultimate ability? Communicating with the spirits?"

"Yes, partially."

"Atua has blessed you dearly, yes he has! Isn't his divine power amazing!"

"I'm sorry to rush things, but I need an answer. Who killed you?"

"Oh right! It was Korekiyo! Last I remember I found him in one of the dark rooms and started talking to him, then he-."

My connection was broke due to a shake on my shoulder. I looked to my right to see Maki standing above me.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a stoic expression as usual.

"Just paying my respects, as usual," I replied. I never told anyone of my talent, it was also against my rules.

"You ought to come with us. Another murder's taken place."

I stiffened up at Maki's words. "Where at?"

"The summoning room they used. Get up - I'll show you where."

I followed along closely after hearing where the murder took place. A double murder and in the same room where my sister was? I tried to show Maki that I needed to get there quicker and see what happened. She didn't move any faster though, and that made me really nervous. Arriving at a very creepy room, Maki opened the door and all I could really hear was Himiko's wailing.

She then looked up from the body of Tenko Chabashira and quickly ran to me, hugging me tightly. "(YN)!" she cried out. "S-Someone killed Tenko!"

I was in utter shock as I looked over Himiko's shoulder to see Tenko curled in a ball with the back of her neck drenched in pink. I held Himiko closer. "How did this happen?" I asked her.