Rantaro Amami & K1BO

ooooooooooo this is new! i love this suggestion so hopefully i do it some good

NOTES FOR THIS CHAPTER:
•You are the older brother of Kirumi
•You are the Ultimate Butler
•You are kind of the quiet type
•You are a "top" (not like the usual "bottom" I write for in boyxboy oneshots so that's why I like this suggestion)

---------------------------------------------
~Your POV~

I woke up to the 6 o'clock alarm I have set for every morning. Stretching, I sit up in bed, looking across my room to my uniform. A black tuxedo with the tails on the coat hanging mid thigh, white-ish grey undershirt, black gloves identical to my sister's, and a muted purple bow tie. After admiring it while hearing some joints pop, I stood up and put it on myself abd continued with the rest of my morning routine.

I quietly made my way out of my room and headed for the cafeteria. Kirumi and I have decided to keep doing our usual duties as Ultimate Maid and Butler while trapped in this gigantic school. Its only been a few days, but everyone has seemed to stay calm and peaceful, even with the bait of freedom by killing right in front of our noses.

Arriving in the room, I hear food sizzling in the kitchen and knew it was Kirumi. "You're up early, I see," I greeted her as I rounded the corner of the kitchen.

She gave me a smile then looked back to her food. "I decided today seemed like the perfect day for some omletes," she replied, "and I wanted to please everyone, so the night before I got everyone's food preferences so I could start early today."

I chuckled. "You should have told me about this idea of your's. I gladly would have helped."

"You can help now, if you wish. I only have half of everyone's food ready. Could you complete the other half?"

I nodded. "No problem."

We continued in silence, each using our own stove because the kitchen was quite big. The only breaks in the nice silence were the sizzle of eggs, knives cutting different fruits or candies, and small talk between me and my sister. Time flew by and the morning announcement soon went off, signalling that everyone would be joining us soon.

"Could you make sure the finished omletes are still warm?" Kirumi asked. "Kaede, Shuichi, Rantaro and Kaito are usually the early raisers."

"Of course," I replied, taking the finished omlete I made and moving it to a plate so it would not burn.

I hovered my hand over the four plates closest to the dining hall. After assuring Kirumi they were all at the perfect temperature, I grabbed all four -- two in each hand and two more balanced on my forearms -- and stood in the dining hall near the table, knowing the four people would arrive soon. A bubbly Kaede and a tired Shuichi were the first to arrive.

"Morning, (yn)!" Kaede greeted happily with a wide smile.

I nodded towards the two of them. "Good morning Miss Kaede and Mr. Shuichi. You arrived at the perfect time; your breakfast is ready."

Kaede took a deep breath and smiled wider at the aroma. "What smells so amazing?"

"Omletes. Each one catered towards everyone's preference."

Shuichi looked a little shocked. "Everyone's preference?" I nodded as a reply. "You didn't need to do that."

"I didn't, really" I told him. "It was mainly Kirumi's idea."

"That's so sweet of you two!" Kaede cheered. "Now, let's eat!" She quickly grabbed Shuichi's hand and dragged him to a chair next to her. I placed both of their plates in front of them and they began to eat as another early bird entered the room.