"What are you doing?" The restaurant owners daughter/your boss and the manager of the kitchen Lee Jieun, asked you with narrowed eyes. Her lips were blood red as her black, shiny hair and long lashes were perfect. She basically called you ugly without even having to say it, and she knew that. You had smelled like grease and food, making her back a few inches from you with a scrunched nose. Your hair was also wet and sticky as it barley held into a ponytail. You never wore makeup to work and barley wore any when you went out and if so, it would be a natural look.

"You should get cleaned up.. you wrink of nasty food. And hurry because I have to close this place up and if you don't, your fired." She spoke with an authoritative tone, her chin held up since you were about an inch under her, almost the same height. Slight venom was laced in her tone as she continued to stare at you, waiting for you to move first. She was always on you and under your skin. It was annoying.

"Bitch." You muttered under your breath harshly, walking past her quickly to give the buck outside the carrots you held in your arms. Seeing her walking away, you quickly turned around and flinched at her, holding the carrot up as if it was a knife, wanting to stab her. You pouted with a frown on your face before turning around and running back outside into the cold rain again.

You peered into the trash can, seeing the boy in there still, his chin on his knees. He looked dazed, as if he was completely confused and lost right now as the rain got him wet. He didn't seem to mind. Holding out a carrot to him, he didn't seem to take it. Normally his bunny like instincts would make him cower away from new people and things, but this boy has probably been through so much in his life it doesn't seem to faze him mentally. Seeing that he didn't budge in taking the carrot even though his nose twitched, you decided to hold it in front of his plump lips, waving it under his nose.

He started to slowly nibble on the carrot you held out, not having control of his hunger at this point.

"You don't have to if you don't want to but I'll be leaving in 5 minutes through this back door.. you could come over to my apartment just until the rain stops so you don't get sick or anything." You muttered to him, wanting to touch one of the adorable bunny ears sitting on top of his head. You would feel so terrible if you just left him with carrots and left to go home, while he stayed in the dirty dumpster.

You walked through the back door, fuming with anger as jieun slammed the door right after you walked out. She ended up throwing your bag out also, the leather now starting to get wet while your cooking knifes were still in there. Your anger had suddenly flashed away, seeing the boy that was once in the trash can, now standing up at 6'0. (a/n: he's going to be 6'0 in this story.)

He held your clear umbrella in one hand, ears drooping low while his eyes trained on the ground. You were honestly surprised to see that he was actually willing to go with you. You thought he would be like a stray cat, hissing and trying to hurt you just so you could go away but it seemed like the exact opposite. You couldn't say you were exactly happy, considering that your apartment is very small and he's a very big bunny hybrid. You only hoped for the best. You reached for the umbrella, wanting to hold it only for it to be held in the air.

He only held it higher, signaling that he would be the one holding it because of his taller height.
"Hmm.. alright then." You hummed, not wanting to be too close to the buck. "Just follow me."

You unlocked the front door to your apartment, the scent of lavender and vanilla suddenly hitting his nose. He liked the scent, his little tail flopping up and down. You tried not to smile. Your place was neat and clean, the colors of your house being white and black. Just by looking at the small place that you called home, you knew that you should just give him your bed.

"Let me show you where you'll be sleeping." You said, taking off your black apron and work shoes, now only in your black slacks and ugly, black button up shirt. He had taken off his dirty tennis shoes at the door, trying to close the umbrella by reversing it so that it would flip up, making you quickly grab it away from him before he broke it. His cheeks were a flushed red, seeing the way you closed it correctly, putting it in your rack.

"Cmon, we have to get you to the shower also.." you said, reminding yourself of the black soot that sat on his face and the way he slightly smelled. Your ex-boyfriend had left some clothes you stole luckily, so he would be able to wear that. You showed him your room, which was the largest one in the home. The scent was more evident in this room than the rest of the house, he took notice of.

You had gotten out some clothes, making sure to keep an eye out for him in case anything happened. Anything suspicious or dangerous. If anyone was in your home, you were always alert because you don't know what they could do to you. Your pepper spray laid in your drawer next to your bed, along with a small pocket knife in case anything happened. And a machete was hidden between your mattress. Call you crazy, but you were the only one to live in this apartment, no one else. Besides, security here was shit so you were used to trying to protect yourself.

"I'll turn on the shower for you. After your done, dry off and change into these.. I'll be waiting for you outside." You said in a sweet tone, not wanting to make the buck in any way uncomfortable. You turned on the shower and closed the door behind you while he was in there now. You realized that you still needed to take a shower and that it was about to be midnight. You only sighed, laying on your bed with your eyes closed while reminiscing on this long day. From meeting up with hobi yesterday, going to work the next morning then covering your night shift, to the tiny knocks coming from the door.

He came out in a large black tee with grey sweatpants your boyfriend used to wear. His hair was partially dry but his ears were still wet. His bangs fell into his eyes as he stood there, waiting for you to say or do something.

"I'm glad they fit you." You had gotten up, walking close to him but not too close. You took the dirty clothes away from him, dropping them in your dirty laundry basket. You turned around in horror. The buck began taking off his shirt, showing off his well built muscles. The sweatpants came next until he was only in the boxers, walking your way.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You shouted, making him wince from the high pitched scream on his rabbit ears. He looked at you with confused eyes and still red cheeks, reaching to grab your wrist in his large hand, pulling you closer. "Stop." You pushed at his chest firmly, sending him about one step and a half back. His head then tilted, which you guess was him questioning you.

"You.." he spoke for the second time meeting you, his voice raspy with confusion. "You don't want to do it?" He asked. Now it was your turn to be confused because what exactly did he thought you wanted? Your cheeks had flushed also now realizing what he meant.

"Why would I want to do that with you? I barley know you. That was never my intention!" You said as if you had been falsely accused. "Why would you think that?" You let out softly, lowering your tone with concerned eyes now.

"That's what they usually want..when they think I need a place to stay.." he muttered, looking at the ground once again. "I-I'll be on my way then." He began putting on the clothes again, the dread in his eyes coming back. He must've thought that you weren't going to let him stay if he didn't sleep with you.

You wanted to cry at the sad thought because it was probably something that happened often with him. For girls to bring him in their houses, telling him he could stay if he sleeps with them. For him, it helped with heats sometimes but the thought of not having a home to stay at hurt the most. They would just kick him out the next day, going on with their lives. Before he could manage to open the door, you grabbed his wrist quite quickly and tightly.

"You could stay for as long as you want. You don't have to do any of that just to stay here." You said, seeing his ears raise point to the ceiling in surprise, eyes wide. Such a bunny like expression.

"O-okay.."