Love comes to those who still need to love.

Shattering the to be marriage of Susan and Albert, Albert decided it was time for Adele to experience her own share of the game...  
           Adele's fingering video went viral and all who knew her began to have absolute detest for her! She had worked hard to put up a good and ostentatious image of herself and family. However, in a matter of seconds, those castles had begun crashing into pieces.
       Albert went ahead to pay a surprise visit to the family of Adele.
They actually thought their son in-law had come to spend sometime with them... Their expressions soon changed when they realized that his mission was to seek a divorce and to inform them also...
     As the argument heated up, Albert had no other option than to hand over the copy of DNA test which proves Adele of infidelity. He also slipped in the CD into the CD player and as they watched their jaw dropped halfway! Adele's mummy had already started weeping and her Dad had his head bowed down.
"Oh what a shame this girl has brought to our family" Adele's mom lamented.
        As Albert stood to take leave of them, Adele's Dad pleaded on behalf of his family.
"Forgiveness has already been extended but to live with a woman who sleeps with other men in our marriage, I'm sorry She can't be my wife anymore"
***********

This particular case went well for Albert in court as he was justifiable. He had a solid ground for divorce which was sexual immortality. And surprisingly, this is in line with the Holy Scriptures on the basis for divorce being sexual immortality.. He had a clean conscience knowing that even God was a witness.
             Soon after the final dissolution of the marriage, Richard had to take full responsibility of his actions. As it stands now Adele's son is his blood until any further disprove. He traditionally went for the hand of Adele in marriage and this time everyone hoped Adele would become a better wife.

      Meanwhile, Susan and Albert had started another period of courtship. Trying to catch up with the old vibes and making their little son feel secured.
      He finally did what every man does at a point in a relationship. Susan agreed and was ready again for another vow making. This time she wasn't pessimistic as she was on her first wedding which was cancelled...
            Mr. Danquah had wanted to object this time when Susan broke the news of Albert's proposal, but then Susan convinced him that only Albert could make her happy. Mr. Danquah had no option than to concur with Susan.
       The date was fixed and once again they were all ready to witness another solemn seal. This time it was one which would be without distraction and peaceful Jollification will take place
  *****

In the bath tub she immersed herself and dived in to feel the warmth of the water and lavender liquid.
Another big day is here...No feeling of uncertainty, no more beneath the cover, no more blackmail, no more deceits and betrayals rather Susan thought of love all the more...love is a step by step affair.
No matter what you say about love, she is bent on going in for more, and this time fully prepared for the twists and wrinkles of love. She knew that love no matter what was faithful, loyal...love is beautiful
Love is pure, it is the very definition of life
Flipping through the chapters of past events she realized that love comes back to those who truly still need to love... This time if she should let this once in a lifetime opportunity pass away then she shall shut the door of Love...

*****
  Maidens from Estelle House now streamed into her room. Each was moving to and fro getting the bride ready for her day.
Finally the veil was fixed and her face veiled.
"Let's get going, it's almost time"
Mr Danquah motioned to Susan...
"Come on Dad, the groom has to get there before me"
"Ladies and lateness"
"Hold on, where is Sarah?"
"I'm here" Sarah responded...
"Awww, Sarah thanks so much for your time care and friendship" Susan uttered
"I love you very much Susan"
They both hugged and  entered the sleek decorated car.