Deceits And Betrayals.

Adele sat under the oak tree which provided shade for students. She kept looking out for Susan from time to time. Just then she saw Susan approaching her, and she was smiling. With the wide smile on Susan's face , Adele knew all was well.
"Girlfriend tell me , who was that guy I saw with you at the party last night?" Susan asked.
" Hey Susan relax, that guy in question is Richard. He is a science student and is my new friend."
"I see, I wasn't blind at the party either"
" well let's just say, he wants a relationship "
"That's great then, I wish you the best"
" Thank you Susan, I love you"
"Welcome and I love you too"
" so why this broad smile?"
" Really? Anyway guess what happened last Saturday"
" what , tell me, you know am not good at guessing "
"Who knows, today might be your luck in guessing"
"Okay, you got a new phone?"
" Nope"
"A plane ticket?"
"Nope"
"Then what,tell me..."
" well..."
"Susan, don't keep me in suspense, just spill it"
"On Saturday after the party, Albert went with me to my home, met my Dad and spent the night there"
" where exactly? "
"In the guest room of course."
"Then I guess nothing really fun happened"
"That is where you get it all wrong"
"What do you mean by that?"
"Well contrary to what you think, we had fun, we both couldn't control our emotions, we were on fire that night so we both got what we wanted"
"Meaning?"
"Come on are you a kid? I mean we had sex"
" Oh my God, Susan tell me it's a lie!"
" I'm not lying, and I must admit he is also good in bed aside academics "
"Susan?"
"Come on"

* * *** * * *** * * *** * *

Adele quickly glanced at her watch and realised time was far spent ,hence she went to class. If Susan had noticed that amidst the joyful expression on Adele's face, there behind it all, lay some cuddling secrets she has with Albert.
Well let's just say Adele is in to throw a drama at Susan one of these days.

**********************
" Hey Albert what's up?" Adele asked
" Honey, I'm great, Just that am missing you"
"Don't tell me so soon , not after I got to know you fucked up Susan well, I mean so hard"
" who told you that?"
"Don't tell me you've forgotten Susan is my best friend"
" Ah yes! You're right, I thought that our sex thing had gone viral"
" Susan is trustworthy, so that sex you had with her is just among us three."
" oh I see, Okay"
" Now to business "
" Huh?"
" You know how I like it Babe,always from behind"
"And slow to fast right?"
" so what are we waiting for? Let's go shower and do the real business ,I'm missing you already"

***********
Albert threw Adele on the bed and spooned her.He then Kissed her all the way down her nipple, moving his fingers to and fro her body.
Just then ,Adele stood and pulled a chair closer to the bed, as Albert stood facing her back.

She then placed her right leg on the chair and like an order Albert inserted his penis into her vagina. From there ,he began slowly,and gradually rocked hard. When Adele realised she was about falling she held on tight to the arm of the chair as she urged Albert to rock harder.
" I'm fucking harder,Adele!"
" A little bit more, harder ...."
"Uh,uh ,uh, ahhh,..
" Albert , one last round"
" I'm tired, in fact I quit "

Pushing the chair aside they both threw themselves on the bed and everything went black out.
....