More Beneath The cover.

Mr Danquah paced up and down the corridor of the hospital . He so wanted to hear what the doctor had to say. As he tried settling down, he reminisced 15 years ago when Susan was just 7, and his wife was rushed to this same hospital.
He stood by her side and watched on as she gave him an air kiss and gave up her spirit. It all came hitting him hard in the brain that he was sobbing instantly like a baby. For the first time in years he fervently prayed to God.
He is the type that does not hold complete hope in God, but today he thought it wise to give it a try.
As he tried putting words together in prayer, he was cut short by the presence of the doctor and nurse.
"Doctor, how's my daughter? "
"She's doing well and we also found out something.
I'll like to speak to you alone in my office"
"I hope it's not alarming,? "
"Not at all. "
"Okay, then Please take the lead"...

*****
"So as I was saying, we conducted a series of test on her, "
"And what happened? "Mr Danquah cut him short.
"We found out she is pregnant. And from the look of things, she might have been stressed leading to her collapse"
"You mean my Susan is pregnant?? "
"Yes sir, you heard me right. And everything is okay now. The baby is good as well. All she needs now is enough rest and less stress"
"Oh that's good to hear, so when will you discharge her? "
"I just want to take a closer look at her after which I will discharge her this evening ".
"Okay, I'll go and get some food and clothes for her, I'll be back soon. "
"Sure. "...

****
"What are you doing here? "
"Erm sir, I just wanted to find out how my wife is doing "
"Excuse me??? "
"Sir please ,I know you're mad at me but please let me just see my wife"
"Did I just hear you say your wife? The one you went ahead to cheat on even before your marriage!.
How could you Albert! "
"I'm sorry sir, I'm sorry, it's the work of the devil"
"The devil my foot, did you think of the devil when you were busy devouring Adele? "
"Sir am sorry, she lured me"
"Oh shut up, you didn't find any other woman than Adele, Susan's best friend? "
"Sir help me ask for forgiveness from her"
"Albert get up, the door is just 5steps away from you. Take that 5 steps and I don't want to see you here or any where around my daughter! "
"Sir please"(On his knees clinging to Mr. Danquah's legs.)
"Let go of me! Guards! "
As the heavily built men walked in Albert had to run for his dear life...

****
"You've finally had your last laugh right? "
"Aww baby, you look tired let me help you out"
"Get your hands off me! "
"Come on baby, you need to rest"
"Don't you dare baby me, and I don't Want to see you here when I get back. "
"I'm not going anywhere dear, "
"Don't try my patience Adele, I said pack your luggage and leave my house before I return!! "
...
Slamming the door ,Albert rushed to his car and was on his way to see Susan...

*****

"Albert what are you doing here?"
"Susan relax, I'm sorry"
"Would the sorry cover up the fact that my best friend is pregnant for you? "
"Susan I'm sorry, didn't know what got into me then. "
"Albert, just go, I don't want to see you again "
"No Susan, you can't do that to me "
"Well I already did, Doctor!!, nurse!! "
" You called mom? "
"Yes I did, please tell this gentleman to leave here now"
"Please, you heard her, do excuse her now, she needs to rest "
"Okay, but Susan I'll come later on to pick you up"
"Don't dare try any of that"
"Just leave sir, you wouldn't like to be thrown out by her guards "
"Are they here also? "
"Yes sir"
"Yes that reminds me, Nurse please let me have your phone"
"Here you go mom"
"Spike, there's a gentleman disturbing me in here, please come and get him out "
No sooner had Susan ended her call than Albert fled for his life.

As he stood out there panting this was the second time in the day he escaped death.
He now focused on how to get Adele out of his home, for he was bent on doing anything to get his Susan back.