Resurrection Of Affection.

Susan drove through town all the way to Pedro's restaurant to eat. That was the exact place Albert had proposed to her . As she sipped her cherries juice, everything that had happened came back as though they happened a minute ago. It was still vivid on her mind. I mean, she wondered how Adele betrayed her.

Susan
How could my best friend do this to me? Why did she help me if she knew she loved Albert??.
How could you Adele??? I trusted you like a sister. You were all I had and called a friend, sister and comforter. Where do I turn now?? ....

Adele.
So like Susan thought she can have Albert all to herself and spend his money???
No no way! When I'm done reducing him to a street urchin, she can have him. For now, all that is needed is how to get 70 percent of his wealth and I'm off...

*****
"Adele what are you doing here? "
"Don't ask me such silly questions! am I not allowed to see the father of the baby in my womb? "
"Adele, you better get rid of that thing in there! "
"Get rid of what??? "
"You heard me right ! That thing you claim to be my baby"
"I'm not, my parents know about it. And they insist you marry me"
"Marry who?? (Furrowing his eyebrows)
"Me of course! "

"You must be joking "
"As a matter of fact I'll be living here from now on"
"Don't you dare! "
"Already did"....

*****
The heated arguments between Albert's family and Adele's family was intensifying. Finally it was agreed that Albert settles down with Adele.
Now they started to focus their attention on wedding preparation for Adele and Albert ,though it was against his wish.
The date was finally set, invitations were sent out and when Mr. Danquah saw it, he decided to be discreet.
He did not let Susan know. He also started making preparation for travel and planned to take Susan along. A day before the marriage of Adele and Albert, Susan and her Dad were on a flight to Brazil...