The Shackles are falling off.

"So as I was saying, I've made a grave mistake by letting you go "
"Look here, Albert, I thought you want to explain to me who is behind all this drama? "
"Yes.. But.. "
"But what? Are you rather marketing your feelings or you want us to get to the root of matters? "
"Yah, calm down... I just wanted you to know that I still love you "
"Look Albert, can we stop talking about this and focus on what exactly brought you here.. "
"Susan, you haven't changed in the least... I know you can't stand the feelings anymore.. Why not let it out?. We could still have some fun.. And also catch up some good old moments, and.. "
"And what?  What at all Albert??  Are you insinuating we have an affair behind your wife? "
"That's not exactly what I mean to say, but ...I.... just want us to have little fun... That's all"
"Oh really? "
"Oh yeah"
"I have the notion that you have nothing important to say aside this... I'm taking my leave.... Enjoy your day"
"Come on don't go yet"(Grabbing hold of her hand from her back)
"Let go of me please, you do not want your wife to meet us like this"
"My wife is right in front of me"
"Then let go of my hand.. "
"As far as I know I just have one wife and that's you"
"Now I know you are really mad! "
Quickly she left ....

*****######
Albert..
I was just as close to winning her over!.
What did I do wrong?Oh God! Please hear my prayer. I don't want Adele finding her way out all the time... (Cell phone bells)
"Hello! "
"Hello "
Albert I wanted you to know I'm not cooking tonight. You can get yourself something to eat. "
"Just listen to yourself! A married woman who is supposed to provide an evening meal for her husband "
"Oh please hold it there!  The fact that am your wife doesn't make me your slave! "
"Look at a thrash who calls herself a lady! "
"You dare insult me?? "
"Yes! After all what at all do you do in this house?  You just eat , drink and sleep!  Aren't you ashamed?"
"Why should I be ashamed ? You can hire a maid to do all those chores not me! "
"Oh Lord grant me the patience, for this woman is pushing me far enough "
"Keep praying to your money god! Like I said go get yourself food at the restaurant. I'm off"
"Adele  "
"Talk to you later darling "
"Adele!!! "
...... The phone went dead in his palm...